So How Many Different Disney Resorts Have You Stayed at....

On site stays have been at
All Star Sports
Pop
Art of Animation

POFQ
POR (twice)

Old Key West
Saratoga Springs
Grand Floridian
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Boardwalk

I have stayed at:

All Star Movies
POR
PoFQ(twice)
Wilderness Lodge(twice)
Polynesian(three times)
Art of Animation(twice)

I would like to try the Contemporary, Boardwalk, and the Beach/Yacht Club.

Probably my least favorite would be the ASM, and my favorite is a tie between Polynesian and WL.

We're staying at AKL in November- looking forward to it! :banana:

21 - Bay Lake Tower, Grand Floridian Villas, Poly, Wilderness Lodge, Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs, Port Orleans Riverside, Port Orleans French Quarter, All Star Movies, Old Key West, Vero Beach, Hilton Head, Aulani, Animal Kingdom Jambo, Animal Kingdom Kidani, Contemporary, Saratoga Springs including Treehouses, Boardwalk, Beach Club, Grand Californian, Paradise Pier. Also all 4 cruise ships - Magic, Wonder, Dream and Fantasy....we love Disney and also DVC :)

Favorite(s): BLT, AK concierge, Wilderness Lodge, Aulani

Least: All Stars - too noisy and crazy.

Would like to try Disneyland Hotel.

We've stayed at
Pop!
All Star Music
Caribbean Beach

We love Pop! and once we get comfortable we tend to stay there... :rotfl:
We would love to stay at the Contemporary or the Poly on day it's just not in the budget right now.

See signature for resort list

Favorite so far is AKL but close second goes to CSR

Least favorite so far is Movies ( was there during refurb and got an old room that was pretty beat up and had the pleasure of sharing the Herbie section with tour groups) so others may have better luck

Hoping to stay at contemporary, wilderness lodge and port Orleans someday

See my resort stays in my Signature below.

Least favorite was All Star Music.

Favorite is Fort Wilderness Campground!

Love to stay at Wilderness Lodge.

My list:

All-Star Movies
All-Star Music
Art of Animation
Polynesian
Wilderness Lodge

And I'll be adding POFQ to that list in a few weeks.

Favourite: The Poly, for sure...gonna miss that lobby.
Least Favourite: ASMu. The walk to those back buildings after a long day was hell on earth.

I would love to stay at the GF and at AKL.

We've stayed at:

All-Star Sports
All-Star Music
All-Star Movies
Pop Century
Port Orleans Riverside
Caribbean Beach
Animal Kingdom Kidani
Saratoga Springs

Favorite: Kidani, by far. Wanted to stay in Animal Kingdom years before we were DVC members and it has far surpassed my expectations. Pop Century is a close second. I've stayed here more than any other resort (pre-DVC).

Least Favorite: Any of the All-Stars.

Would love to stay in: Polynesian, Bay Lake Tower and Wilderness Lodge.

We've only been to WDW once and stayed at POFQ. We are going next year in May and haven't decided exactly where we are staying but have narrowed it down to WL, GF, YC or BC! POFQ was ok but I wouldn't stay there again.

Been about 60+ times by auto since 1992 (lost count :confused: )
in the early years, we always stayed off site. In the late 90's, there was some deal at the All Star Music, so we tried it and fell in love- never went back to Disney without staying on site.

Easily a dozen or two, of all the All Star resorts, I kind of like them all. My favorite is POP, but I've stayed there so much that I will default my favorites to Movies, because I have probably stayed there the least because of the price increase (which we have booked in September for a decent rate-finally! :banana:)

Sports/Music, are nice too, but must take a back seat because they're older and the theme is less appealing to me...

Been to Port Orleans a few times, very nice (love the boat to Downtown)
Coronado Resort a couple times, very modern feeling, but areas can feel like a desert.
Caribbean Beach a few times and LOVE it- one of my favorite resorts, feels tropical, love the small white sand beaches too.

First trip to a Deluxe in three days! Animal Kingdom Lodge...we're looking forward/excited to this one!

All Star Movies
All Star Sports
POP
Coronado Springs
Wilderness Lodge

Favorite resort is a tie between POP and Wilderness Lodge. I have stayed at POP with my family three times (10 days or more each time) and we love it. The happy family memories that I have from POP will always make it one of my favorites. On the other hand, Wilderness Lodge is beautiful. When it gets "dressed" up for Christmas, it is truly an amazing place. It was so nice to just sit in the lobby and enjoy the decorations. Disney and Yellowstone are my two favorite places on earth, so WL is perfect for me.

The 2 resorts that I would most like to stay at are the Polynesian and the Beach Club.

There are none that I wouldn't want to stay at. I would love to try them all. :)

All Star Sports
All Star Music
All Star Movies
Pop Century
Port Orleans Riverside
Fort Wilderness
Dolphin
Beach Club Villas
Wilderness Lodge
Villas of Wilderness Lodge
Old Key West
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Animal Kingdom Villas Jambo
Animal Kingdom Villas Kidani

Favorite: AKV Kidani
Least Favorite: All Star Sports

Also: Royal Pacific and Portofino Bay at Universal

I've stayed at All Star Music, All Star Movies, Port Orleans Riverside, and Port Orleans French Quarter. My favorite was definitely Port Orleans Riverside. I'll be staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge in Jan. 2015, and I'm really looking forward to it. :thumbsup2

I hope to stay at the Boardwalk someday in the not too distant future. Maybe I'll score a good bounceback offer in January.

All Star Music
Beach Club Villas
Wilderness Lodge Villas about 8 times
Bay Lake Tower
Vero Beach twice

And in the next year i'll be staying at Port Orleans-Riverside, Saratoga Springs, Beach Club Villas, and Old Key West.

Favorite: I'm partial to Wilderness but also loved Bay Lake Tower
Least Favorite: All Star Music

This is fun!

I've stayed at:
Caribbean Beach Resort
Coronado Springs Resort
Pop Century
Contemporary
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Art of Animation - Lion King suites

In December we'll be staying at Coronado again. We had wanted to book Port Orleans French Quarter but so far it's not included in the Dining Plan.

My favorite resort is Animal Kingdom Lodge, and I adored the Lion King suites!

AS Movies
AS Music
PORS
POFQ
Pop Century

I have to admit, I like them all for different reasons, although I think some aspects of FQ let it down, poor choice of food at the foodcourt and indifferent mousekeeping, but, I love Pop and cannot justify paying the extra for a moderate. However, if I won the lottery I would love to stay at BC, YC or the Boardwalk.

Are we counting DVC separately from the main resort?

AKL & AKV
BC & BCV
BW & BWV
WL & VWL
SSR
VGF
Poly
Contemporary & BLT
Fort Wilderness
CBR
CSR
POFQ (before it joined with Dixie Landings)
POR
ASMu
Shades of Green (if that counts)

Oh, and Grand Californian and Disney's Hilton Head resort. And three of the cruise ships. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter