September 12, 2009 ~ Last Call for Tortola!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked 2 rooms for this cruise. Snagged the last Cat. 7 re-assigned veranda room! :) It will be my hubby & I (2 year anniv.)...and in the other room possibly my bro & his fam. Can't wait!:cutie: Cabin #6134 (I'll have to check on the other one).

Booked 2 rooms for this cruise. Snagged the last Cat. 7 re-assigned veranda room! :) It will be my hubby & I (2 year anniv.)...and in the other room possibly my bro & his fam. Can't wait!:cutie: Cabin #6134 (I'll have to check on the other one).

Howdy neighbor! We're in 6628. ;)

Has there been a list for Fish Extender gifts started for this cruise yet? If so, can I get on the list??? :dance3:

So far it will be myself: Amanda & my hubby Jason

Yay! I've never really done one or started a list. Any ideas on how to go about it?:yay:

:welcome: :yay:

Congrats on Booking... Hope to meet you on the ship!!

Thanks for the WELCOME! I'm super excited to go to a BVI! I've done the reg. Eastern before, so this will be fun. I hear it's not such a huge cruise stop so maybe it wont be crowded!

I don't know how I'm going to make it:eek: ... we are doing my first ever 4 day this Sept. I just know I'm going to get off the ship feeling like I just got on!:sad1: On the up side, we are taking the whole fam for the first time!:goodvibes Mom, dad, us, my little bro, my big bro, his 2 sons, and his wife:jumping1: .

I'm secretly hoping to get them hooked! Shhhh... don't tell. :rolleyes1 Only my mom & little bro have cruised before. Of course with Disney! They are already hooked!:lovestruc

I'm secretly hoping to get them hooked! Shhhh... don't tell. :rolleyes1 Only my mom & little bro have cruised before. Of course with Disney! They are already hooked!:lovestruc

Once you go Disney... You never go Back... ;)

We have been told not once.. but TWICE... taking new friends on a DCL that we ruined all other cruiselines for them.. :rolleyes1 It's not "our" fault DCL is so Great!! :confused3

Thanks for the WELCOME! I'm super excited to go to a BVI! I've done the reg. Eastern before, so this will be fun. I hear it's not such a huge cruise stop so maybe it wont be crowded!

I don't know how I'm going to make it:eek: ... we are doing my first ever 4 day this Sept. I just know I'm going to get off the ship feeling like I just got on!:sad1: On the up side, we are taking the whole fam for the first time!:goodvibes Mom, dad, us, my little bro, my big bro, his 2 sons, and his wife:jumping1: .

Which 4 day are you on in Sept? DD and I are going on the DVC Member Cruise on Sept 21st. Our past 4 DCL cruises have all been on the Magic, so it'll be nice to see the Wonder for a change. (Although we are also not looking forward to getting off so soon after boarding.) We'll be at AKV 14-21 Sept. Will you be at WDW during that time?

I'm sure you'll have a great time with your family. DD and I took my Sis, her friend, and my Bro and his family on the Magic last December and had a blast!

Which 4 day are you on in Sept? DD and I are going on the DVC Member Cruise on Sept 21st. Our past 4 DCL cruises have all been on the Magic, so it'll be nice to see the Wonder for a change. (Although we are also not looking forward to getting off so soon after boarding.) We'll be at AKV 14-21 Sept. Will you be at WDW during that time?

I'm sure you'll have a great time with your family. DD and I took my Sis, her friend, and my Bro and his family on the Magic last December and had a blast!

We are going on the Sept.28th-Oct.2nd Cruise. I'm a bit bummed, as there is no one in the meet forum who is going on the cruise yet!:sad2:
I would like to do a fish extender list for the '08 & '09 cruises. The kids would LOVE it on the '08 cruise, but like I said...no one seems interested yet.

I am so excited!!! On friday we will be booking this (our first) cruise! My parents will be coming as well (also first timers) and we are all so excited! We are trying to convince my Sister and BIL to join us, but we are not going to wait for them to make up their mind. We have to awesome of a price quote right now so we are just waiting for payday (wait a min.. payday is Thursday for me!!! We can book Thurs!!!!!)

Ok. It will be my parents
Randy and Andrea
Eric and Kelly (us)
Megan (5) and Lauren (3) - age when cruising

Ok... Can I say one more time how excited I am!!!!!

I am so excited!!! On friday we will be booking this (our first) cruise! My parents will be coming as well (also first timers) and we are all so excited! We are trying to convince my Sister and BIL to join us, but we are not going to wait for them to make up their mind. We have to awesome of a price quote right now so we are just waiting for payday (wait a min.. payday is Thursday for me!!! We can book Thurs!!!!!)

Randy and Andrea
Eric and Kelly (us)

:welcome:
Hi Kelly!
I'm so glad you can join us. I just wish you were a little more excited about it. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

My DD will be almost 11 when we sail. This'll be our 6th Disney Cruise. We are addicted to them! :cool1:

Well, I think I have talked my sister into joining us so now it is up to her to convince BIL. He is awesome with the kids so I really hope that they join us (ok.. that sounds selfish.. but it really is for the company.. I just know that the kids will have fun if he is around as well)

Randy and Andrea
Eric and Kelly (us)

Isn't it an incredible feeling to book not only your first cruise, but first DISNEY cruise?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :goodvibes
Welcome KellyMB. Our dd will be 6 when cruising and is always looking for a friend to play with!

Well, I think I have talked my sister into joining us so now it is up to her to convince BIL. He is awesome with the kids so I really hope that they join us (ok.. that sounds selfish.. but it really is for the company.. I just know that the kids will have fun if he is around as well)

Kelly,
With 3 and 5 year olds, you probably won't see much of them during the cruise! It was a struggle to get my DD out of the clubs at that age. (Not that I tried too hard mind you. :rolleyes1 ) But you and your sis will have a great time together!

Wendy

Kelly,
With 3 and 5 year olds, you probably won't see much of them during the cruise! It was a struggle to get my DD out of the clubs at that age. (Not that I tried too hard mind you. :rolleyes1 ) But you and your sis will have a great time together!

Wendy

That is so true!!! A couple of nights on our last cruise we had to bargain with our 3 DDs to get them to have dinner with us. :) They would have been more than happy to eat room service and head out to the clubs.

Seems our cruise is starting to fill up! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Happy Wednesday everyone!

I'm sorry I have been slacking from this board and meeting everyone. My excuse is that I never get any of the response emails anymore! :rotfl2:

Since we can get OT, anyone excited about LOST starting tomorrow?!:hyper:

I'm sorry I have been slacking from this board and meeting everyone. My excuse is that I never get any of the response emails anymore! :rotfl2:

YES!!!! I can barely wait any longer!!!! :cool1:

Me, me!!:banana: We have watched LOST since the beginning. They are so out there.......but then again so was X-Files.:happytv:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!