September 12, 2009 ~ Last Call for Tortola!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another one going on this cruise. I am probably going to book it on Monday or Tuesday.:thumbsup2 We may just have a September 2007 Eastern reunion on our hands.

We obviously all like cruising in September! Can't beat those prices!

By the way, what cruiseline are you doing for your Alaska cruise?

We're skipping DCL in 2008. :scared1: :scared1:
We do have trips, though before this one. In April, we're doing 7 nights at Disney World and we are looking at possibly cruising back to Bermuda next fall. Steve

We are skipping DCL in '08 also, as we are going to DL in 2008. My best friend lives near there and we take a trip out every other year to visit them and of course go to DL and DCA. :thumbsup2

We are skipping DCL in '08 also, as we are going to DL in 2008. My best friend lives near there and we take a trip out every other year to visit them and of course go to DL and DCA. :thumbsup2

Oooohhh, we love DL and DCA. We went there for the first time last year, and loved it. It was fun seeing what was similar and what was different from WDW. And I know alot of people don't like DCA, but we loved it.

Okay, We are in....Once DH and I saw that DCL is going to Tortola, we decided to cancel the trip to WDW next September and wait and go on the cruise in 2009. I am sad that we are cancelling next year, but we are just so excited to go on another Disney Cruise!! (Hmmmm..how can I talk DH into letting me take DD down for a few days next year ;) ) It will be myself, DH, DD (8 at the time) and DS (3 at the time). DS(18 at the time) will be in the Air Force, so he will not make this cruise with us....Bummer.

We are not going to book until after Christmas...but this is very exciting!!!

Trish

We obviously all like cruising in September! Can't beat those prices!

By the way, what cruiseline are you doing for your Alaska cruise?

We are doing Holland America through our DVC. We will be on the Westerdam. A couple of people I work with belong to DVC too and we are all going to go on the same cruise. Should be fun.:thumbsup2

Just booked this cruise today!!! I just booked our Alaska cruise for 2008 in October and now booking this one for 2009. At least I know what I am doing for vacations for the next 2 years.:goodvibes

We are also booked on this one, we just got off the Repo in Sept and this seems so far away. But we were able to get SPH rooms:cool1: !!

Just booked this cruise today!!! I just booked our Alaska cruise for 2008 in October and now booking this one for 2009. At least I know what I am doing for vacations for the next 2 years.:goodvibes

Another member of Mickey's Magical Gang here! I booked this a few weeks ago. Moved our dummie ressie date to this one. Hi Donna! Can't wait to stalk, um I mean cruise with you again! :goodvibes

I everyone! It will be myself and DBF on this cruise. It will be our 3rd. No DCL planned for 2008 but I hope to make it to WDW next Christmas. :santa:

Can I join the cruise too?????

Looks like some of the "Gang" is here!
I have to change ressies asap, Dh and I decited to stay home in 08 and race in California and do a cruise in 09!!!!

So Hiya.... Judy, Donna and Jennifer!!!

Ann :banana:

I have to change ressies asap, Dh and I decited to stay home in 08 and race in California and do a cruise in 09!!!!

Hi Ann!!!!!:wave2: I guess great minds think alike!! We love September cruising!!:thumbsup2

Has anyone checked out excursions in Tortola?
We were thinking of the dolphin discovery but did not know what other things were available?
Thanks

Hi Ann!!:wave2:

Has anyone checked out excursions in Tortola?
We were thinking of the dolphin discovery but did not know what other things were available?
Thanks

GaCruisers, I haven't checked out any excursions yet. I'll really start planning once the holidays are over. I'm just so busy! :santa:

OK.. DH went DCL Booking Crazy while on the Magic last week... :eek:

Ready??

We are Double Dipping to Castaway on DCL 9/27/08

Then.... a Back to Back !!!!! 9/12/09 Tortola and a 9/19/09 Western :woohoo: We've never done a back to back before..

Oh yea AND a New Years Eve / Day 2009/2010 :eek: on the Wonder

:faint:

oh and to Back track a bit... DH, DS & I, plus DH's Parents, DH's Sister & Family will all be in WDW for a week for the Spring Recess 08..

popcorn::

OK.. DH went DCL Booking Crazy while on the Magic last week... :eek:

Ready??

We are Double Dipping to Castaway on DCL 9/27/08

Then.... a Back to Back !!!!! 9/12/09 Tortola and a 9/19/09 Western :woohoo: We've never done a back to back before..

Oh yea AND a New Years Eve / Day 2009/2010 :eek: on the Wonder

:faint:

oh and to Back track a bit... DH, DS & I, plus DH's Parents, DH's Sister & Family will all be in WDW for a week for the Spring Recess 08..

popcorn::

WOW!!!
You guys are going to have so much fun:thumbsup2

My DD and I just got off the Magic last weekend (with Pfishgirl and Ragdoll).

My DSis and her friend sailed with us and want to go again in 2009. I'd done a dummy booking onboard, which I planned to trsfr to 2010, but when I saw the great rates for this cruise, I went for it! (Plus DD was horrified at the idea of no Disney Cruise in 2009!:scared1: )

DSis wanted another Secret Verandah room, like she had last week, but of course they are gone. So if any of you do cancel, please let me know so I can tell her one may be available.

My DD will be 11 at cruise time. In the meantime we're doing the DVC member cruise in Sept 2008.

Did everyone see that DU is offering a double OBC between now and Dec 31st??

Anyone doing a Back to Back on this one?

DH booked 9/12 and 9/19 :upsidedow

Wow - how exciting for you pfishgirl!!!!! Sounds like you have a lot of magic to look forward to. :goodvibes

Hi everyone! Add our names to your list. Just booked this cruise last week as a Xmas surprise for the DW who's been jonesing to go again. ;) I couldn't pass up the great rate we got. Booked the same cabin as last time too (6628). :thumbsup2 Too bad 9/09 is so far off. Almost three years will have passed between cruises when we go again. Ugh! :guilty:

Can't wait. It'll be our first time sailing the eastern Caribbean. Looking forward to "meeting" everyone here first.

Ages at time of cruise:
Kevin - 41
Rebecca - 43
Zach - 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter