September 12, 2009 ~ Last Call for Tortola!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little late posting this, we have a couple of cruises booked before this one. Hard to keep up with each one.

There are quite a few of us from the WB Panama joining all of you to Tortola.

Are family consists of:

Leslie - 38
Shawn - 39
Jenna - 7
Kayla - 5

Will be a little older by the time this cruise rolls around!! We are trying to get our cruising buddies the "Blake Family" to join us on this one as well.

Looking forward to seeing the BVI!

Great, we look forward to meeting you, and hearing your PC stories!

Yes, HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

May 2008 bring you all the best.
pixiedust:

Checking in also. I found us on page 3!!!!:scared1:

Im sooooo looking forward to this cruise! We'll be spending this coming summer racing so NO cruising for us:headache:
At least we'll still be on the ocean:banana:

Sortta dreary here today, weird for the desert.
Gotta go and grab my paddle and head for the lake...

Hope everyone is having a good start of the new year.

Ann:flower3:

Just think.........when we cruise we might me able to book onboard for one of the new ships:worship:

Hi everyone!! After a few date changes and itinerary changes while trying to get the cabin we wanted (thank goodness for those patient CMs at DCL reservations):o , it looks like we will be joining you all on this cruise. We are a family of 5 consisting of:
Me - Henrietta
DH - Terrance
DD - Hannah (13)
DD - Hailey (8)
DD - Hillary (6)
Those will be their ages at the time of the cruise.
I look forward to getting to know my fellow cruisers over the next 616 days leading up to our voyage. :laughing:

Just think.........when we cruise we might me able to book onboard for one of the new ships:worship:

That would be awesome!!:)

Hey GaCruisers, we cruised together on the 2006 Double Dip. I think we met quickly at the DIS meet. I was late and I think I caught you as you were leaving.:confused3

Hi!
We will be joining you on this cruise also. DH and myself just came off the 12/29 New years Eve cruise and booked this cruise on there. We will be in 7068. We also booked on the 9/27 double dip.

Maureen

Hi!
We will be joining you on this cruise also. DH and myself just came off the 12/29 New years Eve cruise and booked this cruise on there. We will be in 7068. We also booked on the 9/27 double dip.

Maureen

:welcome:

How was the New Year's Cruise?

Pfishgirl is also on the Sept double dip with you!

DD and I will be sailing on the DVC Member cruise in Sep 08 - where she'll be celebrating her 10th birthday onboard!

Wendy

Hi!

Maureen

Hi Maureen :welcome:

As Wendy had stated.. Yup ::yes:: we are on the 9/27/08 cruise with you, along with our Party of 15 !! We are all interested in what will it be like, being on the 1st cruise after Drydock

We are doing a 4 night New Years 09/2110.. Aren't they fun? And the fireworks in front of the Atlantis are a Nice treat :wizard:

Hi Maureen :welcome:

As Wendy had stated.. Yup ::yes:: we are on the 9/27/08 cruise with you, along with our Party of 15 !! We are all interested in what will it be like, being on the 1st cruise after Drydock

We are doing a 4 night New Years 09/2110.. Aren't they fun? And the fireworks in front of the Atlantis are a Nice treat :wizard:

WE will be a party of 6 on the 9/27 Myself, Joe(hubby), Kristen(dd),Gabe(dd bf), Michelle (dd), and Will (dd bf).

We were on the 7 day New Year's cruise. The captain stopped the ship right before midnight and we welcomed the New Year in the middle of the Gulf. Everything was great until coming early Wednesday AM when we hit 20-30' foot waves and gale force winds which lasted for two days. Disney and a NCL ship were the only two ships that could stay in Cozumel because we were docked they closed the port for tendering due to the wind. Plus they cancelled all the excursions. Even our Castaway day was chilly with some rain. Of course the sun was shining when we got back to the port on Saturday!! :lmao: :lmao: Still had a great time despite the weather conditions.

Maureen

Yayyyyyyy!!! We are confirmed on this cruise!! I am so excited! This will be our 5th sailing with DCL. Our last cruise was the DLC Member Cruise in 2007.
My name is Nicole
Hubby's name is Wayne
Alexander is our son who will turning 5.

We're excited about going on this cruise!! Look forward to chatting with everyone for the next 2 years! We're in cabin 8084!

Nicole:banana:
DW to Wayne
Mommy to Alexander 10~17~04

Yayyyyyyy!!! We are confirmed on this cruise!! I am so excited! This will be our 5th sailing with DCL. Our last cruise was the DLC Member Cruise in 2007.
My name is Nicole
Hubby's name is Wayne

We're excited about going on this cruise!! Look forward to chatting with everyone for the next 2 years! We're in cabin 8084!

DW to Wayne

:welcome:

There's nothing quite like that "I just booked a Disney cruise" feeling is there?
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Please add my parents to the list of confirmed passengers! They are first time cruisers so I am happy they chose to go with us!
Their names are Michael and Jeannette. They are staying in room 8088.

Nicole
DW to Wayne

My name is Nicole
Hubby's name is Wayne

DW to Wayne

:welcome: :yay: Nice to Meet You !!

Hey GaCruisers, we cruised together on the 2006 Double Dip. I think we met quickly at the DIS meet. I was late and I think I caught you as you were leaving.:confused3

That was such a GREAT cruise, being our 1st time and all. There were so much going on...I hope we get to say HI on this one...:yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter