September 12, 2009 ~ Last Call for Tortola!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!!!!!

My DH and I and my parents just switched to this cruise from the May 23 Tortola sailing. Really looking forward to this cruise.

:welcome: :yay:
We are sooooooooo BETTER then the May crowd :snooty:

Nice to have you sailing with us

:grouphug:

Ya know, my friends/family all think I'm crazy for booking a vacation that far in advance. But just last month, a friend booked a 4-night on the Wonder and we are paying less for this 7-night Eastern than she did on the 4-night! Made me feel better that I booked ahead. :goodvibes

Ya know, my friends/family all think I'm crazy for booking a vacation that far in advance. But just last month, a friend booked a 4-night on the Wonder and we are paying less for this 7-night Eastern than she did on the 4-night! Made me feel better that I booked ahead. :goodvibes

Many of our friends and family feel the same way. I have always booked as far out as possible. You really have nothing to lose and everything to gain- best price, best choice of cabins and plenty of time to pay for your trip without going into debt.

It's nice to have something to plan for and look forward to.:goodvibes

We normally book suites so you have to book that early. And we normally look for special sailings like this one.

Plus, I don't mind booking early. It gives me more time to plan everything.

Well, My brother, SIL and their 2 kids are now booked for this cruise as well! It also sounds like my other brother is interested (they have 3 kids), and possibly my aunt and her new husband as well, so our group is going to be HUGE!

Many of our friends and family feel the same way. I have always booked as far out as possible. You really have nothing to lose and everything to gain- best price, best choice of cabins and plenty of time to pay for your trip without going into debt.

It's nice to have something to plan for and look forward to.:goodvibes

Exactly! We are paying $1400 less on this cruise, than we did on last December's E. Caribbean! I've usually booked about a year out, but ITA there is nothing to lose by booking as soon as the rates/dates are released. We were able to get the same mid-ship cat 3 for this sailing and the one after it. Now depending upon DCL's 2010 itineraries, we may cancel these dates, but I can just move my deposits to the new booking. :thumbsup2

I'm a plan-a-holic so booking this far ahead is great fun for me :rotfl: :teacher:

I'm a plan-a-holic so booking this far ahead is great fun for me :rotfl: :teacher:

Another plan-a-holic here!!:wave2: We already have 2010 planned for. I just can't book anything because it is TOO far out yet. But Hawaii here we come!!:rotfl2:

I'm a plan-aholic too. I enjoy it. I'm starting to think about 2010, just waiting to see where DCL goes. I'm also thinking about 2011 and the new ship.

Another plan-a-holic here!!:wave2: We already have 2010 planned for. I just can't book anything because it is TOO far out yet. But Hawaii here we come!!:rotfl2:

Seriously?! Can I come?! :angel:

I'm a plan-aholic too. I enjoy it. I'm starting to think about 2010, just waiting to see where DCL goes. I'm also thinking about 2011 and the new ship.

Me too! I'm so hoping that while we are on this cruise we will have an idea where the new ships are going in 2011! :sail: Here's to wishful thinking! :wizard: pixiedust:

I imagine the new ships will stay on this side of the world for right now. They'll be too big to fit through the Panama Canal won't they? At least until the widening project is done.

For 2010, I'm hoping for either Hawaii or back to the Med. If it goes to Hawaii, I have to decide between Hawaii or the canal cruise to get it back or forth to the West Coast. If it's the Med. again, I have to decide between another trans cruise or doing the Med. this time. Decisions, decisions...:scared1:

Seriously?! Can I come?! :angel:

Stalker!!!!!!:rotfl2:

Just kidding!! We are using 160 of our DVC points through II and getting a week in Oahu. But since that doesn't get us around to the other islands we are doing a Hawaiian cruise too for a week. It will be sometime in September or October of 2010. Come on along if you like!!!;)

Stalker!!!!!!:rotfl2:

Just kidding!! We are using 160 of our DVC points through II and getting a week in Oahu. But since that doesn't get us around to the other islands we are doing a Hawaiian cruise too for a week. It will be sometime in September or October of 2010. Come on along if you like!!!;)

I'd be a stalker if I just showed up in Hawaii :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter