Seating on your flight

smilie

I've been unwonked!
Has anyone purchased their airline tickets through the disney magic your way package? I was just wondering, if you do, can you pick which seats you want or are you automatically assigned?

I booked my trip online with Disney for September back in April. When my flight info came in I checked a site called seatguru.com. From here I learend that I had the last row on the plan for the flight down and 3rd to last on the flight back!! I called teh disney # to see if I cuold change seats adn they changed them to rows 10 and 11. Why I wasn't assigned them in the first place I don't know.

You may want to try calling to book your trip because there wasn't a choice for flight seating doing it on line. Good luck!

I have set up my airline reservations through Disney Travel twice and both times they let me pick my seat right at that time! Now I did not do the MYW package either time, but this last time I changed from piecing my vacation together to switching it over to a MYW. I still had the same tickets and seats. So, it worked for me! Good luck. You should have no issues getting your seat assignment. :flower:

We have our tickets through Disney and I just went to the American web site, typed in our numbers, and pulled up our reservation. We were assigned seats and I had the option of changing them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter