ROFR Thread January - March 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think they're taking back Aulani since they're actively selling it, but don't rely on my for his. Also, the timeline may be different because it isn't a WDW property. Hang in there. You'll know soon one way or another. :)

Thanks. $80 pp. Buyer pay closing, mf and broker fee. 0/16, and 50/17. The closing costs are much higher at this resort so bigger contracts are better in my mind but even figuring $22/point in closing and broker fees on this small contract, it still in range of not being too painful. I was thinking they would not want to pay all those fees on such a small contract but then realized Disney may do the process in house and might not have the same high Aulani closing fees that buyers have.

Well, it looks like they are up to contracts sent 3/16. My BCV contract was sent that day and so far no word. Starting to feel a little nervous that this one may be taken. Hoping that tomorrow is the day we hear good news!!

Well, it looks like they are up to contracts sent 3/16. My BCV contract was sent that day and so far no word. Starting to feel a little nervous that this one may be taken. Hoping that tomorrow is the day we hear good news!!

mine was sent on 3/9 and nothing yet :(

I have a 75 pt contract at SSR Oct UY. Looking to sell it. What broker(s) are preferred ? Apologies if this is not the right forum to ask.

I have a 75 pt contract at SSR Oct UY. Looking to sell it. What broker(s) are preferred ? Apologies if this is not the right forum to ask.
As a buyer I had problems with Vacatia and sell my timeshare now with no phone communication available and emails not answering any questions about the contract and not even seeming to understand that I was interested in a purchase of a specific contract. I was interested in purchasing an Aulani contract and tried to contact Vacatia. They just kept sending me emails about how to list an Aulani contract. If a broker can't even understand that a buyer wants to purchase something they have listed I would be in serious doubt they would be able to complete the sale. I was pretty confused because they have tons of listings and tons of pending sales listed on their website. I don't know how they are actually selling them. The reputable resale companies will easily pop up with a google search. I think the main companies will all do a good job and so I'd probably go with the one who charged the lowest commission.

Hi, our offer was accepted for SSR 270 June Sellering covering 2017;full 2018 , sent 3/18. So now the wait. I don't believe I've ever watched my email like I am now. We will be first time DVC owners!!! This is something I've wanted for years, but never knew it could be affordable, I wish we had really research years ago.

Thanks. It's hard to see others pass when they submitted after me. I don't have a good feeling about mine passing anymore

huskerfanatic7---$109-$19358-170-BLT-Jun-0/15, 0/16, 49/17, 170/18- sent 3/9

I just talked to my agent and she said my contract was sent 3/9 but Disney didn't start the process until 3/15. So the 30 days didn't start until the 15th

huskerfanatic7---$109-$19358-170-BLT-Jun-0/15, 0/16, 49/17, 170/18- sent 3/9

I just talked to my agent and she said my contract was sent 3/9 but Disney didn't start the process until 3/15. So the 30 days didn't start until the 15th

What does that even mean? My understanding was that they have 30 days from receipt. I don't understand this at all. Frustrated for you!

So is there a certain time of day, when everyone is notified. Like during business hours , after business hours. I know it sounds silly , patience is not my best, this is our first time and once we pass , honestly don't see us adding anymore points.

My understanding was that they have 30 days from receipt.

That rumor varies from thread to thread, but it's not true. All the condo declaration states is that you have to "notify DVD in writing no less than 30 days in advance of the proposed closing date". In other words, YOU have to give THEM at least 30 days to decide.

In practice, they usually issue the waiver or intent to exercise ROFR within 30 days or less, but it has taken longer.

So is there a certain time of day, when everyone is notified. Like during business hours , after business hours. I know it sounds silly , patience is not my best, this is our first time and once we pass , honestly don't see us adding anymore points.

It happens on various days at random times.

That rumor varies from thread to thread, but it's not true. All the condo declaration states is that you have to "notify DVD in writing no less than 30 days in advance of the proposed closing date". In other words, YOU have to give THEM at least 30 days to decide.

In practice, they usually issue the waiver or intent to exercise ROFR within 30 days or less, but it has taken longer.

Hmmm...I don't like this at all. Thanks for the info though. :mad:

Trying to get this one through after Disney yanked the last one. It's not quite as loaded as the last contract we submitted, but it does have more total points, some extra banked in points and it's the same UY as our current BLT membership. Probably an overall better fit. Fingers crossed that $1 more pp will slide through!

disneylovinfamilyof6---$108-$28405-250-BLT-Feb-0/16, 351/17, 250/18, 250/19-Seller pays all CC- sent 3/29

Status
Not open for further replies.

facebook twitter