Remy Passholder Preview

I wasn't eligible for the event as I have a renewal that hasn't been activated yet, although it will be activated before any of the event dates. Did get in via DVC though.

I had a request put in for the 11th and still nothing , I had the whole ap not on file error .
I had that same error. I was able to get help through the chat feature on the app but it seems like others have tried that and not gotten the same results for some reason

I had that same error. I was able to get help through the chat feature on the app but it seems like others have tried that and not gotten the same results for some reason

I did the chat and they put in my request for the 11th at noon, but said it was no guarantee, I have checked back on chat multiple times and they say just keep waiting and that its taking longer than expected but no one will confirm if there is a chance it will be rejected or not.

If anyone is also DVC you can book the preview with out a resort stay now. The link is on the homepage once signing in. Sept 4, 17 or 20th! I just booked the 4th because I have no faith my request will come through for AP.

I got a reservation for my time there which was pretty awesome now that cement that I can go to animal kingdom in the morning hop on over and get Epcot forever to what a great vacation this is going to be

Just got my email except my husband was left off.

edit: his went to his own email because he has his own account .

Last edited:
For those who had an issue getting a spot on the AP drop, I just received an email response today (finally) with a reference number. I called and was able to book a time. The CM said there were still plenty of spots available for the days I could go (9/12-9/17). There’s still hope (when I thought there was none)!

I got my email Saturday too. I'm registered for 9/6 7-8pm. I was one of the people who had the error message and chatted.

We're DVC but our trip is 9/8-9/16 so we will miss out on the previews. Hoping there's a chance they may have the ride open as a soft opening on one of the days we're there but I doubt that will actually happen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter