Remy Passholder Preview

MusicalAstronaut

DIS Veteran
Can I make a watch thread? :flower1:

They announced yesterday at AP’s should watch their email for Remy previews. Since I know it’s super easy to miss these announcements/emails (and that a lot of us don’t get the emails at all), I thought it might be helpful to have a thread for it. I looked but didn’t see one already, but I wasn’t sure which forum to look in. Sorry if this is a duplicate!

Any guesses when the email will go out, when the preview will be, or if they might post it on facebook so we can register if we don’t get the emails? :woohoo:

I never seem to get these emails. My kids, however, get AP emails, and then casually mention them or forward them to me a week or two later!

I came on today to see if there was a thread about this! We are out of state passholders, and I am guessing the previews won't start early enough to land in our upcoming trip, but I am still obsessively checking my emails to see if there is anything from Disney Passholders.

Is it going to be Cast Previews followed by DVC followed by Passholders?
I think the DVC previews are going to be mixed in with the rest of them. They're going out to people who have resort reservations soon (hopefully) so the dates could be all over the place. I'm keeping an eye out for any emails/notifications for my stay. I reserved Epcot on Oct 2nd specifically for Remy and if I can get on it the week beforehand I can do another park.

How early before the ride officially opens and how long did they do previews in the past?

How early before the ride officially opens and how long did they do previews in the past?

I am curious about this too! I am DVC and Annual Pass and we go end of August but I think there is no way it will be that early. I can dream though!

Also dreaming maybe I can get annual passes for the rest of my family too but as it draws nearer I get less and less hopeful.

We are scheduled for the week of Labor day. We are DVC and AP holders. I don't always get emails, so I will be watching this thread and hoping!

My wife and daughter were fortunate enough to participate in the DVC preview when Pandora opened. They loved it.
We won't be there for the preview this time, but look forward to all the reviews from those who are able.
Looking forward to riding it this fall.

The one time I got an email was for SWGE and it was platinum tier and up (I’m gold test of family silver)

The one time I got an email was for SWGE and it was platinum tier and up (I’m gold test of family silver)
I was Platinum Plus up until last week when I renewed as gold because Plus wasn't an option, and gold was hundreds of dollars cheaper and you're only missing out on 4 weeks vs platinum. I'm gonna be disappointed if it's only for platinum.

With my luck:
1) no email and/or it’s already sold out by the time I see the email due to being at work
2) platinum only
3) dates conflict with Jewish High Holidays
4) dates are so close that I'm passed the point i can schedule time off and/or am already on the schedule

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts