Remy Passholder Preview

I was Platinum Plus up until last week when I renewed as gold because Plus wasn't an option, and gold was hundreds of dollars cheaper and you're only missing out on 4 weeks vs platinum. I'm gonna be disappointed if it's only for platinum.

We're platinum and didn't get an invite.

Crepe QS & TS were open during the noon preview today. Ride was delayed opening until 12:15 today but they still let people enter. They did let you know all that before you entered.

I rode it with my son the first ride it kept stopping the whole time I was like ugh I hope this isn’t what it’s like…got a redo and it was fabulous not rise of the resistance but a good family ride

My son broke the ride! 😬. In the cork scene, he flinched, turned his head, and the 3-D glasses flew off his head onto the floor. That apparently shuts down the ride when something is sensed on the track floor. It was brief but he was embarrassed. I told him that not everyone can say they broke a Disney ride! 😂

We just went yesterday. The Crepe place was open, but my daughter didn't want to try it. We rode the ride 3 times. first time we waited 20 minutes or so, next time it was 10 and 3rd time it was walk on which is the only reason we did it again. I think its cute and the theming for the queue is nice. We got the same purple colored mouse 3 times. Daughter was a bit disappointed we didn't get one of the other colors. I worry with these new trackless rides that they are going to start breaking a lot more.

We went today. Our time was 1-2pm. I managed to get a 1230 Space 220 ressie at the restaurant first thing in morning, so we ate fast and rushed over. Got there about 130. Was a 30 minute wait at that time- The line kept moving, so it was maybe really 25 minutes. Got out, no line, walked back in right thru, and then again a 3d time. I think the 1st and 3d were same color car, 2 was different. Very cute and fun. I like it better than MMRR, not sure I'd pay for it. Had a lot of fun tho while there.

Also did this today. Weirdly, there must have been some wormhole at 3pm because it was a 5-minute wait for most of the hour. The 4pm group arrived with a vengeance.

Had a ratatouille gallette and a red berries crepe, both were tasty. Inside seating was sparse - most folks seemed to be eating them outside.

Rode it three times. Liked it. At times, it almost feels like Minions if you moved around from scene to scene. It's better than Frozen Boats, but not a dramatic leap up.

Finally getting to ride it made me double-down on what I said previously - I can't imagine the VQ will be that hard to get into after the first few weeks. I heard a lot of "that was pretty good, I guess" reactions.

(I'm a little bit thrown, though - I got to ride ROTR with 15-minute waits today and Sunday, and I can't imagine that'll be a common thing, unless people are totally ditching DHS after 3pm.)

My kids rode it and thought it was just ok. Hard to wear the 3D glasses over regular glasses. Once was enough for them.

Yes, it was nice, I think I liked Mickey and Minnie better.
Ditto.

For me, I thought Remy was cute but there was too much to look at between the screens and the props, and it made me a bit dizzy. I'd have thought Runaway Railway would have done that, but I don't get that feeling there at all as it's not really a screen based ride even though it is mostly projections.

I liked Remy better. RR it seemed you went thru larger rooms and it was more obvious you were looking at walls and screens. I also didnt like the dance room, don't like that motion. But everyone has their preferences. I'd do Remy each Epc time, if its a 20 minute wait or less.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter