Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

I kind of agree. But on the same level, alcoholics say/do some really nasty things and when you're at a breaking point you just break. I don't think either one of them was thinking 'hey, I'm on TV.' Kim's disease is emotional abuse to her family, so I can't really blame Kyle for taking a stab back in what was clearly a huge turn in their relationship. They weren't very nice things to say, but sometimes it's the truth and it hurts. But I do think there is so much history it's hard to really guess what the back story is.

But what Kim did for Kyle to explode like that? Kim was minding her own business when Tyler and the rest ganged up on her, and Kyle jumped in with her claws out. Kim was the only family Kyle had who attended her daughter's graduation. Did she get drunk and ruined the event for Kyle? No, quite the opposite, she was supportive and really gracious. What evidence do we have that "Kim's disease is an emotional abuse too her family"? The only evidence we have is of Kyle's emotional abuse towards Kim, the rest is pure speculation. And I think Kyle was VERY aware of the cameras being there, how could she not be?

Some words go beyond "not nice things to say". There are lined which should not be crossed, and I think Kyle crossed it. I haven't seen even Camille be this mean-spitited and cruel

I'm loosing respect for Kyle. She looked like such a bully.

Watch What Happens Live w/ Andy has Adrienne & Taylor on.

But what Kim did for Kyle to explode like that? Kim was minding her own business when Tyler and the rest ganged up on her, and Kyle jumped in with her claws out. Kim was the only family Kyle had who attended her daughter's graduation. Did she get drunk and ruined the event for Kyle? No, quite the opposite, she was supportive and really gracious. What evidence do we have that "Kim's disease is an emotional abuse too her family"? The only evidence we have is of Kyle's emotional abuse towards Kim, the rest is pure speculation. And I think Kyle was VERY aware of the cameras being there, how could she not.

Some words go beyond "not nice things to say". There are lined which should not be crossed, and I think Kyle crossed it. I haven't seen even Camille be this mean-spitited and cruel

I don't agree with the ladies ganging up on Kim at the party at all. But you can't be an alcoholic without hurting people... at least I've never heard or experienced one where that wasn't the case. Just look at some of the crazy things Kim said in this episode. For all we know, the 'you stole my house' comment was as low as any of the mom comments Kyle did. It's great that Kim can be supportive at times - she's probably a functional alcoholic. There's plenty of those. I'm sure Kyle's done the same.

I'm not trying to be a cheerleader for Kyle. It wasn't handled well, but I can understand where she was coming from and how she was feeling. I don't think she's disgusting for it.

Other Housewives have said when you're in an argument you don't even realize the cameras are there. I think you just block it out when you're in that kind of heated argument; cameras, onlookers, etc.

But what Kim did for Kyle to explode like that? Kim was minding her own business when Tyler and the rest ganged up on her, and Kyle jumped in with her claws out. Kim was the only family Kyle had who attended her daughter's graduation. Did she get drunk and ruined the event for Kyle? No, quite the opposite, she was supportive and really gracious. What evidence do we have that "Kim's disease is an emotional abuse too her family"? The only evidence we have is of Kyle's emotional abuse towards Kim, the rest is pure speculation. And I think Kyle was VERY aware of the cameras being there, how could she not be?

Exactly, I agree totally.

All I'm saying is that Kyle acted in a way that I personally consider went beyond nasty and cruel, and yet we're suposed to think Kim had it coming because Kyle says so? This is not the first time that Kyle wants people to see things her way based on her words alone.

In all season I haven't seem Kim do anything to embarrass Kyle in front of her friends, cause a scene (well, no more than the others), stuff like that

Is Kim an alcoholic? I don't know, she might be; but the way all those girls love ther wine and cocktails, I'm not sure the term "functioning alcoholic" would apply only to Kim

I'm guessing maybe Kyle "stole Kim's house" means that she inherited it when their parents died? Kim kept saying that she bought it and everything else her family had when she was young. I don't get at all how Taylor keeps getting away with lying about her conversation with Kim at the airport. When is she going to get called on that? It is IRRITATING me every time she denies talking about Camille, or how she says Kim baited her. NOT :mad:. I felt so bad for Kim in this episode, Taylor and Kyle really backed her into a corner.

ITA..Kyle is a bully and has treated her sister terribly the whole season. As for New York, I have to wonder if Kyle did insinuate what Camille accused her of, and that is why Kim didn't say anything. And Taylor never addressed what she said to Camille in New York; she turned it and attacked Kim. Adrianne and Lisa are the only ones with any class.

Does anyone else think Cedric is a con artist who took advantage of Lisa's kindness? His story is so extreme I had a hard time believing it was all true. Now to hear that they don't speak anymore makes me wonder what happened.

I kind of agree. But on the same level, alcoholics say/do some really nasty things and when you're at a breaking point you just break. I don't think either one of them was thinking 'hey, I'm on TV.' Kim's disease is emotional abuse to her family, so I can't really blame Kyle for taking a stab back in what was clearly a huge turn in their relationship. They weren't very nice things to say, but sometimes it's the truth and it hurts. But I do think there is so much history it's hard to really guess what the back story is.

I have to agree with you.

Families are about give and take. It sounds like Kim did alot of giving to her family being the breadwinner while they were growing up. Lately Kyle and her family may have been the ones helping out Kim. It has turned into alot of anger and resentment on both sides.

I never liked Kyle from the begining. She has always seemed phony to me and put Kim down too much. She doesn't seem to remember what Kim did contribute to the family in the past. Maybe she was too young to know what was going on. Kim isn't without her faults, but Kyle is just plain mean to her and I don't see that same meaness coming from Kim.

Does anyone else think Cedric is a con artist who took advantage of Lisa's kindness? His story is so extreme I had a hard time believing it was all true. Now to hear that they don't speak anymore makes me wonder what happened.

He truly seemed to think he was just going to be the houseboy forever! He's so darn pretty I don't think he'd have any trouble finding an older, rich boyfriend to mooch off of :idea:.

I absolutely loathe that duckbill platypus...oh...I mean Taylor. She totally ambushed Kim and attacked her, then tried to make herself look innocent.
It's pretty typical behavior for her. She loved to create drama, drive a wedge between people, and then stand back and act like she had nothing to do with it. During the New York episode, I knew immediately that she was the reason Camille was all upset and that she had said something to stir up all the drama again.

It's pretty typical behavior for her. She loved to create drama, drive a wedge between people, and then stand back and act like she had nothing to do with it. During the New York episode, I knew immediately that she was the reason Camille was all upset and that she had said something to stir up all the drama again.

Yes. It drives me crazy that she pretends she has no part in the drama. She is a HUGE pot stirrer. :rolleyes:

I hope Andy replays the airport scene during the reunion, calls Taylor out on it and pushes til she acknowledges what she did.

I think Taylor wants to play both sides. She still could not own up to it on Andy's show last night she blamed Lisa and said Lisa said it. Even Andy was giving the "really" face. It is on camera her saying it. She attacked Kim for no reason that night. She could have talk to her about it another day but even then she would have been wrong! She said those things. She seems to want to be friends with Kyle so bad!

Kim I think does drink. I could tell in her eyes and the way she acted during some of the interviews. I told my husband she had to be on something. But I think that she is a sensitive person. I know that whenever I have been around conflict and someone tried to throw me in the middle or if someone came at me I froze up. I don't do well with it and my mind races and i can't come up with the right words and I think that is what happened to her. Taylor knows she can bully her. I really do feel for her. Now that does not mean I don't think she has her issues and it has been really hard on her family.

Kyle I liked at first. I thougth she was a nice person, but someone who says they are real and not fake all the time is hiding something. Every episode she is talking so bad to Kim or about Kim. Even if her Mother did die worried about Kim why tell her that? What she said was much worse then what Kim said. She is mean and I do have to wonder if she did say that to Camille.

I like Lisa and Adrienne. Actually Adrienne is my favorite. She is so down to earth and sweet.

Camille is odd to me. I feel for her because the ending of her marriage is on tv but at the same time I have to wonder if she did not drive him crazy to the point he had to find comfort somewhere else. Also why would he have her do a show when he knew that he was going to leave her?

I don't much like any of these women anymore.

Kyle is awful, she makes my skin crawl - she accuses her sister of all sorts of nasty behavior, ie: too clingy with her kids, but Kyle then exhibits much of the same behavior she accuses Kim of having. I used to like Lisa (she has a very appealing screen-presence) but then I realized she comes across as really judgmental, can be really really snotty (a little too "Lady of the Manor-ish" y'know?) to people and name-drops all the time. I feel sorry for Camille (don't like her but I pity her), feel sorry for Kim (but having an alcoholic in the family is no picnic either), feel sort of sorry for Taylor (that emotionally constipated husband of hers but gack that woman is an 'oh, I'm so innocent' pot-stirrer), used to like Adrienne but WTH did she DO to her face?!?? She looked so puffy on last night's "Look What Happens - Live!", I almost didn't recognize her...I think she's had cheek implants or a lot of work around her eyes and the swelling hasn't gone down yet. They all need to step away from the booze, the only two that I haven't seen to be clearly drunk are Lisa and Adrienne.

I honestly think the women on Married to Rock are a classier bunch...they're nicer and don't judge people as harshly as these women do.

agnes!

Have you ever had one of those enough is enough moments? I know I have....thankfully when it's us they don't capture it on film and play it on TV.

I think Kyle had finally had enough. It was obvious when Kim arrived that Kyle and Kim had not been getting along. I think one of them even mentioned it in the beginning of the show. So, I don't think Kyle's animosity came out of nowhere, I think it was already building with whatever drama those two had going on beforehand/behind the scenes.

Taylor - should have kept her mouth shut or FINALLY admitted to what she said. She was the reason things were made worse in NY. She needs to own up to it. She is VERY insecure and I think she causes trouble to try to make herself feel better. She is a very lonely woman, that husband of hers...I don't care how big his wallet is...I'd be out of there. Even in his toast he didn't even have a whole lot to say about her other than that she was 'hot'. :sad2:

Kyle - did she say some things last night in the heat of the moment that she more than likely regrets? YEP. Haven't we all??? I don't think she's a bad person or disgusting. I think she just got to her breaking point. (with things we all have NO knowledge of except for the booze issue, I'm sure there's SO much more!) I think Kim probably exhausts her. I think she resents Kim a bit because she marches to her own beat and it appears any way that Kyle is the one that tries to take care of her and make she's okay.

Kim - I feel like she has some MAJOR issues, especially if she truly is an alcoholic. That breaks my heart. I think she's the one that feels insecure (more so than Camille!) and it effects her in SO many ways. I hope she gets help (if in fact she truly needs it) because I think she seems like a very devoted mother and a good person. (just with TONSSSSSS of baggage!) I think she had zero childhood and is paying for it not. She even commented on how Kyle knows how to apply makeup because she always had a ton of friends and other girls around. Obviously Kim didn't and I think that makes her sad, insecure and resentful. :(

Lisa - I was bummed that she and Cedric had a falling out. I guess we'll hear about that at the Reunion!

Adrienne - She seems like she is a very genuine person and I think she is probably the most sane of them all. She definitely seems like the most down to earth. For the record, I'd pick golf with Mark Wahlberg over that party ANY day of the week!

Camille - I don't get her at all. For someone that was so heartbroken, she sure didn't look it. When her friend arrived she appeared to be trying not to smile. Her friend seemed more upset than she did! She acted like she was crying and even wiped under her eyes but I don't think she shed a tear. :confused3 I think she knew it was coming, played a part in it for sure but then wants to play the sympathy card and act like it's a complete shock.

I am certainly looking forward to the Reunion. I hope Kim/Kyle have made up, they need each other.

Lisa is still my favorite. I think she's funny. A little bit of a trouble maker but in a good way! :thumbsup2

I think Adrienne is ok when she is away from her family. She cannot disguise her disgust for her husband which makes me uncomfortable and from what little has been shown of her children, I am not even a little impressed with her parenting skills.

I haven't seen the big fight at the party yet so the jury is still out on Kyle.

I think Kim is very troubled.

Camille and Taylor :rolleyes1

These housewives are my favorites!!

My thoughts:
Kyle - really like her, but she does seem to have an immature, selfish streak. For example - couldn't buy DD a grad gift without geting something for herself :confused: I don't consider her mean to Kim, though, just beyond frustrated. There is ALOT we don't know about this relationship.

Kim - I liked her initially, but she seems determined to self-destruct. Not surprised to hear she is an alcoholic. She seems to have ALOT of issues. 3 marriages, no friends, severe awkwardness socially - did any catch Martin's look last night when she walked away? Sums it up. :upsidedow

Taylor - I like her, but she seems very into the 'Beverly Hills lifestyle' and was determined to have it by marrying that robot. She knew he was a dud, but she wanted the money. She needs to remove the lip implant puckerup:

Lisa - Love her :goodvibes Funny, sexy, smart, classy lady. I was surprised that she's threatened by Taylor's friendship with Kyle :confused:

Adrienne - I like her too, level-headed, voice of reason :thumbsup2 She needs to lay off the cosmetic surgery. I bet she was prettier before she had the work done.

Camille - Last night really changed my mind about her. In her heartbreak, she seems more real. She really lost herself in this relationship - it must have seemed worth it at the time to forego her own friendships and personal interests to be at his beck and call. I mean, what a lifestyle! He was her best friend and look what he did to her! She was living in a cushy cucoon of unimaginable luxury for years - yeah, out of touch with reality, but, how many people experience this kind of lifestyle and put on TV for judgement by us :magnify:

Really looking forward to the reunion show & I hope there is a season 2!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter