Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

:scared1: Anyone watch tonight? What a wacko Camille's friend is, I loved when they called her a sidekick instead of psychic. :rotfl2: She was out for Kyle from the beginning. SO nasty!! She's such a liar that she didn't know anything about NY!

I agree, the woman was nuts. She clearly was drunk. Even after the rh group left the psycho psychic wouldn't stop talking. Even Camille and D.D. seemed to want her to just shut up.

Camille brought the medium just to have someone on her side. I would have thought most mediums take their gift more seriously than she did. Camille just sat there with a big smile on her face and watched everyone get into it. I think Camille will hopefully realize that she will become just like Jill on NY show where no one likes a bully. Kyle on the other hand fell right into the trap and should have kept quiet. The fact that she kept making fun of the psychic and asking her to read her only left her open for whatever comes out of this drunken womans mouth...

I thought Allison's comment about knowing when someone's husband was cheating on them was interesting. Hmmmmm....didn't you "see" Kelsey's cheating then? Why didn't you tell Camille? What a joke.

And to comment about if anyone's children ever went missing they better not come to her for help. Are you kidding me?

Maybe we should all email Andy Cohen for when Taylor is on WWHL to ask what she looked like before she distorted her face. I bet she was pretty then.

She was very pretty, with a beautiful smile, and gorgeous dimples.
The pictures of her as a teenager in her cheerleading uniform are what she looked like when I knew her. They're not the best pics of her (I recently found a copy of her Senior pic that I have, and she looks gorgeous in that one.), but they give a good idea of what she used to look like.
http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-1/photos/photo-diaries/before-they-were-housewives-taylo

The pictures of her as a teenager in her cheerleading uniform are what she looked like when I knew her. They're not the best pics of her (I recently found a copy of her Senior pic that I have, and she looks gorgeous in that one.), but they give a good idea of what she used to look like.
http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-1/photos/photo-diaries/before-they-were-housewives-taylo

When Taylor was on WWHL, Andy DID ask her about her lips. She said she had an implant put into her top lip and she wouldn't do it over again if she knew then what she knows now.

The psychic really was nuts, and she had a pretty obvious agenda. Kyle should not have risen to the bait, but I don't know how she couldn't.

I thought Allison's comment about knowing when someone's husband was cheating on them was interesting. Hmmmmm....didn't you "see" Kelsey's cheating then? Why didn't you tell Camille? What a joke.

And to comment about if anyone's children ever went missing they better not come to her for help. Are you kidding me?

I thought the same thing about both of those issues. She knows when spouses are cheating but she didn't let Camille in on her own problems? I loved when she told Kyle that she has problems with women and that's why she is more comfortable talking to men. Yet, really her good pal Camille is the one that's more comfortable with men! Shows how well she REALLY knows her.

The part about if Kyle's child ever went missing that she wouldn't help her, gee, she really made herself look like a jerk.

Why did Taylor do that to herself!?!?!?!?! :scared1:

Personally, I didn't like when Camille made a comment about Kyle's husband implying that he's all over other women. She should have looked a little closer to home if she wanted to see a husband that was into other women! Of all the husbands on that show, he is the most normal and their marriage seems to be the most REAL.

I also thought it was pretty nasty of Camille to announce to everyone that she realized where she saw Faye before...in Playboy. Yet Camille did Playboy as well! WHATEVER. Catty wench!

I wondered about this too. Two possiblities:

Either: 1. She didn't know about Kelsey, and didn't know anything about Kyle either, and just made up the stuff about kyle out of hostility.

Or: 2. She knew what was going on with Kelsey but since he and Camille both own the production company for her Medium show, breaking up their marriage would not be good for her show.

As far as talking about the womens' children going missing, I get that her point was that people are mean to her until they need her. But she phrased it in the most offensive and crass way possible. Actually offensive and crass was her tone for the night. Either she is very troubled or was very drunk. Camille even warned about her drinking too much, but then served her several of those pitchers of alcohol.:confused3

Camille said that the nutter was worse when she gets drunk. And then she served her drinks in a glass larger than her head. It seems like everything that happened was exactly what Camille wanted to.

The part about if Kyle's child ever went missing that she wouldn't help her, gee, she really made herself look like a jerk.
Several years ago, my DH foreclosed on a heart surgeon's properties (he owned several in multiple states). When things finally got to the auction stage, the dr told my DH that he hoped he never needed a heart surgeon. :scared1:

I think these people are stroked so much for their abilities that they forget that they aren't the only game in town. If my DH had heart problems, we'd go to Cleveland. If, heaven forbid, one of their children went missing, there are other psychics, if the police and other investigators couldn't figure things out.

Several years ago, my DH foreclosed on a heart surgeon's properties (he owned several in multiple states). When things finally got to the auction stage, the dr told my DH that he hoped he never needed a heart surgeon. :scared1:

:scared1: Oh my gosh, what a jacka$$!

I recorded the show last night on my DVR I was waiting for my sister to watch the show with me tomorrow. But I was on iTunes this morning and noticed last nights show was number 1. So I had to see it! OMG!!! So glad I did! CBS has been holding back with the portrayal of Allison Dubois I LOVED IT!!!!! I did however feel sorry for Kim, her sister treats her like crap if she's not throwing her a nasty comment about her love life then she's ignoring her.

On a side note, I can't WAIT to see the reunion because I know they will show a clip of Camille talking about Kyle's hubby.

Bravo, Bravo!!!!!:thumbsup2

I watched the first 15 minutes of the Andy Cohen show that came on afterward. Kyle was in the studio and Camille called in and apologized to Kyle for saying those things about Mauricio. She must have felt like a total moron given her current marital situation. And you know Kyle was loving it! Also, didn't Medium get cancelled? So another 'win' for Kyle!

Allison . . . where do I even start? She is a weirdo, freak, liar.

First of all, how often do people's kids go randomly missing that she would think that it would even happen to that group of women's kids? And who says that?! And God forbid if they did get kidnapped, why would she think they would come to her (or any "psychic") for help? To say she knows when and how people are going to die -- I call B.S.! And again, who waves that around like it's something to be proud of. The electronic cigarette . . . even though she supposedly helps track down serial killers, she looked like one herself that way she was smoking that thing.

Camille I think was stirring the pot re: Faye Reznick and OJ and posing for Playboy. I think she loves drama. However, I do think, as someone else already pointed out, she and her other friend were even like WTH once Allison started acting crazy.

And Kim starting w/ Taylor . . . WHY?! What an awesomely drama-filled episode! Loved it!

She did look pretty deranged smoking that cigarette, didn't she??? :lmao:

How do those things even work? Is there tobacco in them?

I have no idea but she looked frightening! What did Kyle say, she looked like Jack Nicholson in the Shining or something??:rotfl2::lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter