Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Here you go...

An electronic cigarette, e-cigarette or vaporize cigarette, is a battery-powered device that provides inhaled doses of nicotine or non-nicotine vaporized solution. It is an alternative to smoked tobacco products, such as cigarettes, cigars, or pipes. In addition to purported nicotine delivery,[1] this vapor also provides a flavor and physical sensation similar to that of inhaled tobacco smoke, while no smoke or combustion is actually involved in its operation.

That's from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_cigarette

Here you go...

An electronic cigarette, e-cigarette or vaporize cigarette, is a battery-powered device that provides inhaled doses of nicotine or non-nicotine vaporized solution. It is an alternative to smoked tobacco products, such as cigarettes, cigars, or pipes. In addition to purported nicotine delivery,[1] this vapor also provides a flavor and physical sensation similar to that of inhaled tobacco smoke, while no smoke or combustion is actually involved in its operation.

Thanks for looking it up. Sounds icky.

The woman acted like she was high and the way she was caressing that semi-cigarette...well, let's just say I don't think she's getting any...ummm, nicotine, yeah that's it :rolleyes1.

And the TV-show Allison is WAAAAAAAY nicer than the real one. Gack, what a nasty piece of work the real one is. I don't necessarily believe in 'mediums' but she was tempting fate by saying what she could control...if she uses familiars it's my understanding that doing so could make them mad or make them desert her.

agnes!

Here you go...

The funny thing is, is that she didn't even look like she was 'inhaling' like you would with a normal cigarette -- just sucking and blowing (sorry, that sounds dirty :blush:). Hey, speaking of dirty, what about what she said about sticking the e-cig up Kyle's butt, but she'd probably need something bigger to even feel it. :scared1: Who says these kinds of things?

The funny thing is, is that she didn't even look like she was 'inhaling' like you would with a normal cigarette -- just sucking and blowing (sorry, that sounds dirty :blush:). Hey, speaking of dirty, what about what she said about sticking the e-cig up Kyle's butt, but she'd probably need something bigger to even feel it. :scared1: Who says these kinds of things?

LOL! Seriously, this made me laugh out loud.

Another poster stated that the TV show Allison is alot nicer than the real one, and ITA. I love that show, but don't think I can watch it again.

I absolutely loathe that duckbill platypus...oh...I mean Taylor. She totally ambushed Kim and attacked her, then tried to make herself look innocent. How dare Kyle air their dirty laundry. I have always liked Kyle but not tonight. If I were Kim, I would never talk to her again, ever.

I. despise. Kyle.

I kinda liked her before, but have been noticing the way she treats and talks about Kim. It's just so wrong. Tonight the mask completely fell. Kyle is such a phony that although at first I belived her side of the story on the Camille feud, I'm not so sure anymore.

And why gang up on Kim then and there, in front of so many people? And how could Kyle expect her to stay at the party when the hostess (Taylor) told her "It's my party, you stay away from me"

As for Camille, as much as I dislike her, I did feel bad for her in this episode

I saw the last ten minutes and now I am watching the rest.

So far I did not like what I saw of Kyle tonight.
I still do not feel for Camille.

Eh, I think Kim has some major issues. The way she was behaving kept reminding me of my mothers drinking problem when I was younger. From the limo scene, it made me think there was definitely more to what was going on than what this show has been able to catch - things that go back awhile.

I do think it was an absolute crap time for Taylor to confront Kim and for the other ladies to question her as well.

I still like Kyle. Kim went down a few more pegs with me... and she wasn't too high up to begin with.

What did Kim say in the car to Kyle? Right before Kyle jumped at her...i've rewinded my DVR a few times and can't make out what it was.

What did Kim say in the car to Kyle? Right before Kyle jumped at her...i've rewinded my DVR a few times and can't make out what it was.

Something about stealing her house from her.

I think it's pretty obvious that Kim is an alcoholic and Kyle just reached her breaking point of covering for her. It was just all very sad to watch and I am not going to say either of them are evil. There is a lot of history there that we don't know about.

I think it's pretty obvious that Kim is an alcoholic and Kyle just reached her breaking point of covering for her. It was just all very sad to watch and I am not going to say either of them are evil. There is a lot of history there that we don't know about.

Yeah, I think it was 'you stole my house from me.'

:thumbsup2

I thought it was good to read that Kim went into rehab. Sad to see the next writing said she checked herself out of rehab. I agree there is a lot of history that we're unaware of.

I'm sure next Thursday's reunion show will be interesting.popcorn::

Regardles of whatever issues Kim has ( and I agree she does), I can't get pass Kyle's nastiness and cruelty. "MOM DIED WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!" "MOM HAD TO DIE STRESSING ABOUT YOU!! That would have been awful in private, but in front of the world? Classy, Kyle. It was pure emotional abuse.

Kim has issues, but the one thing I can't stand is a bully. Kyke is an ugly, disgusting person.

I. despise. Kyle.

I kinda liked her before, but have been noticing the way she treats and talks about Kim. It's just so wrong. Tonight the mask completely fell. Kyle is such a phony that although at first I belived her side of the story on the Camille feud, I'm not so sure anymore.

And why gang up on Kim then and there, in front of so many people? And how could Kyle expect her to stay at the party when the hostess (Taylor) told her "It's my party, you stay away from me"

As for Camille, as much as I dislike her, I did feel bad for her in this episode

I have disliked Camille for the whole show, but I started thinking.... She may have been psycho crazy because of so many emotional problems. It had to be hard for her, she had to know her marriage was crumbling. Prehaps that is why she went off on Kyle that first time, because she was so sensitive.

Kyle, I have no use for her. Yes, Kim has issues, obviously, but a reality TV show is not the time nor place to call her out...what a pos.

Kim was attacked tonight plain and simple. Terrible, and probably done for ratings.

Total speculation...

Kyle insuated that she and her husband had been supporting Kim lately.
Didn't Kim move into a different house recently.
I wonder if they told her that she couldn't afford the other house and had to downsize and she feels like they "stole her house".

Regardles of whatever issues Kim has ( and I agree she does), I can't get pass Kyle's nastiness and cruelty. "MOM DIED WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!" "MOM HAD TO DIE STRESSING ABOUT YOU!! That would have been awful in private, but in front of the world? Classy, Kyle. It was pure emotional abuse.

Kim has issues, but the one thing I can't stand is a bully. Kyke is an ugly, disgusting person.

I kind of agree. But on the same level, alcoholics say/do some really nasty things and when you're at a breaking point you just break. I don't think either one of them was thinking 'hey, I'm on TV.' Kim's disease is emotional abuse to her family, so I can't really blame Kyle for taking a stab back in what was clearly a huge turn in their relationship. They weren't very nice things to say, but sometimes it's the truth and it hurts. But I do think there is so much history it's hard to really guess what the back story is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter