Question about DVC property Community Halls

Are these accessible to all guests, or just DVC members?

Guests staying at that DVC resort. If you aren't staying at a DVC resort with a Community Hall, you shouldn't be using it. It's paid for with DVC Member fees.

agree - even for cash guests staying at a DVC resort - you get to use the community halls - there will be charge for things that members can get free or at a discount.

What about guests who purchased DVC points? Are they allowed to utilize the Community Halls?:confused3

If by "purchased DVC points" you mean 'rented from a DVC owner' -- yes, if you are staying at a DVC resort, regardless of how you got there, you should be able to use the Community Hall associated with that resort. (If you meant something else, I'm totally confused.)

I do not know if you have to be a DVC member to use all of the services for free, but even if you have to pay a fee it's pretty reasonable.

The Community Halls usually have games and books and craft sessions every day. DVC members (and, possibly, those who rented from a DVC member) can check out DVDs for free and those people paying in some form other than points can rent them for a nominal fee. I think there are usually bicycles to rent there. Board games and books can be taken back to your room; I've never checked out any Community Hall other than Boardwalk's, but BW has a couple of computer game stations and a pool/air hockey/something like that in the middle of it. I would not be surprised to discover that you can rent tennis supplies there, either.

i would agree unless the community halls are paid by owners'
dues...then that would be unethical for disney to permit non-
owners....based on money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter