Quarantine and chill and kindness chatty clubhouse: Jump in and join the conversation! All is welcome!

Good morning all. A little cool and breezy, but temps will be in the 80's again. Still no rain in sight for at least another week. I'm already tired of watering. I am another one who says it's too early for the ground to be this dry and browned grass. We need a couple of days of nice steady rain to help.
I hooked up a second hose to the garden last night and put the sprinkler up on a pole. It worked fine last night, I went out to turn it on this morning, and the hose has leaks all over. Had to add new hose to my shopping list for tomorrow. I just want another one of those pocket hose type ones. I found one on Amazon, but when I put it in my cart, there was no delivery date. I finally found their chat working again. Took the girl 15 min to find out it's not available. Well then take it off the page! It was sold and shipped by Amazon, so there's no excuse for that. They have it at Walmart, but there was 20% off on Amazon and I could have used my gift cards and it wouldn't cost anything. Oh well,,it is what it is.
Cleaning litter boxes and gathering all trash are my 2 main projects today, along with making a grocery list and cleaning out the fridge.

Have a nice day everyone

1967baa6653a48276ef731148385ef81.jpg

Good Morning dear Quackers from still chilly LA🌸

Definitely June Gloom here. Dad and I very much looking forward to Summer :sunny:We are going to go to 99 and Kohls this morning. Dad's :car:has a great heater. As he has said, we won't be outside much. It is just such a blessing to be able to go, of course, and that we have the free coupon and gift card to use. At 99, we're most hoping to find wipes and our Thomas Mini 🥯Terri was who told us a month or so ago that 99 has them. We have found 99 restocks these bagels more often than Ralphs and Pavilions, plus we save at least $1 by purchasing them there. Definitely a wonderful discovery. I also be looking for something to donate or pass onto someone who can use it.

PollyannaMom, tell your 🐈 to be grateful for their warm 🛏️It is, of course, also a blessing they arw healthy and raring to go. I do wish they would let you sleep in more. I'm smiling right now to picture baby Figaro from Pinocchio in his little bed. I am definitely completely a :dogdance:person but that cat scene was precious plus of course cats are His cherished life, too. I'm so thankful each day that you, Lynn, and others aming our Quacker family have feline friends to go through life with. Get some rest today!

Snowysmom, :cheer2:for your trip next week and forever for you!:grouphug:I hope you and your family enjoy a safe and fun adventure! I do look forward to hearing to hearing all about your fun.

:hug:Footballmouse, whatever preparations you made for the meetings today are wonderful and I pray are appreciated. You took the time and care to plan and set everything up!

Stay warm and :umbrella:dry dear Easyas. I completely echo your wish for Frog and her kids. Thank you for your kind as always and wise words to them. How is your son's wedding planning going? :)

Love your morning ::MickeyMopicture, dear Lynn. 🙏Don is continuing to be healthier and always that you are finally taking care of yourself!

Extra :grouphug:Bobbiwoz, Dazed, AuntieMe3, Pea, Kirby, Frog, Judique, and all other Quackers of course, too.

Time for me to get dressed and ready to go. I'll share later how our trip went. Stay safe and warm everyone. Have a Tiggerific Tuesday:tigger:

:grouphug: Easyas, I liked your post because indeed all will work out just fine. Know always your very presence is a GIFT to your son and is wife to be.

Good morning.

@easyas123 , when and where is the wedding? (I missed out on the details.)

We have a decent chance of rain at the end of this week/beginning of next week,
I know we need it but not Friday night. We have tickets we had to pay extra for at Longwood for their new fountains and drones show. All six for the summer are sold out. Drones and Fountains We are, of course, going to the Disney one.

Good morning.

I know we need it but not Friday night. We have tickets we had to pay extra for at Longwood for their new fountains and drones show. All six for the summer are sold out. Drones and Fountains We are, of course, going to the Disney one.
Wedding is on our farm in late July. I think you are good for rain on Friday - sounds like a fun show, enjoy!

It's just the usual stress and last minute plans/ideas/things that need to be done! Nothing out of the ordinary for a run of the mill wedding I'm sure.

DH and I always said the real purpose of the honeymoon was to recover from the wedding planning! :rotfl:

Wedding is on our farm in late July.

I think you deserve a vacation afterward too!

Good morning.

Your night at Longwood sounds wonderful!

Both Tom and I are feeling much better! Our Houston family gets to Philly on Thursday, and we are meeting them with others at the Phillies game on Saturday. Then they come to CM for 8 nights!

Good afternoon :grouphug:

We are, thanks to God, long safely home. Dad was able to get himself a soft new mattress pad cover at Kohls this morning for only $1.82 after our gift card and coupon. That was certainly a blessing and the way to get that! We did both agree that unless Kohls sends us anymore free $ amount coupons, we have no need to go back anytime soon. Prices are so high and as I shared from our last experience, quality has sadly gone way down, the same with selection.

We did get a few things at both 99 and a Target. Extra glad having gone out to be warmer and safer here at 🏠We may shopt at JC Penney via our 🖥️this afternoon. As an Fyi, Penneys until Sunday is offering 30% on selected items which includes the 👖I like so I might get a second pair.

Easyas, your farm sounds like a lovely wedding spot especially during the Summer :)

Wonderful to hear, Bobbiwoz, praise extra indeed to God!

Carol, enjoy the show. It does sound like a lot of fun!

PollyannaMom, when I was younger and enjoyed traveling some, I often felt in need of a vacation from my vacation when I came home. I know that's not the same as a wedding but similar idea.

Good to see you Pea:grouphug:

Have a peaceful and warm rest of the day, Friends :)

Good morning. It is 50 right now going into the 60s today. The smoke from the Nova Scotia wildfires is still here. Last evening it made the sun look a bit spooky, orangy pink. The air quality is not great. I cam smell smoke a bit when I am out walking. I hope they can get those under control. I am having lunch with my friend today. We are meeting halfway between our places this time. It is at a restaurant Chris and I went to all the time. I have been back there since Chris passed with Kenny and with both my good friends in this area. When I think of my friends I realize I have lost 3 really good friends, two live far away, and I have 2 within 2 hours of me. I do not have a large social group but that is fine with me. I am a true introvert and prefer it this way.

Off to work a bit early so I can go to lunch early. Have a good day.m

@Snowysmom, I saw the weird/cool sun yesterday evening as well. I haven't really smelled the smoke, but just hope everyone near the fires is OK and they can minimize the damage.

Had a good time at a Lodge dinner last night. They gave out scholarships, so there were more guests than usual and we sat with some new people. Dinner was decent, but the desserts were amazing!

Today is just some housework and shopping. It's sunny (behind the haze) right now, but we may have some scattered showers later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter