Prefered fireworks viewing

**tinkerbell**

Mouseketeer
We get free prefered fireworks viewing for magic kingdom as part of our package, does anyone know how this is booked?, do you have to call an American number or can it be done online? Thanks Sam

i wouldnt bother with it as the view is not very good and you could do much better on your own

its to the side of the castle and can be obstructed by some trees

Phone Disney UK. When the automated message comes on to select your option, choose option 4. It will route you to a CM in the US who KNOWS what you are trying to book. Be sure to have a back up date ready just in case there is no availability for the one you want.

I agree with Orangetiggs about the MK location. I know where it is and I don't see how you would see anything. The Epcot looks great though and that is the one I really wanted. I thought I could do 2 Epcots and no MK but they weren't having it .... :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter