***Post your Finished Shirts here!***=0)

Baloo

<font color="red"><br>Laughter is the bloom<br>of
I went through a few pages and found some pictures DISers had posted of their finished shirts.
:sunny: All the shirts are FANATASTIC! :sunny:

I've put a few in here to get ya started now

LET'S SEE SOME MORE!
clipdoncomputer.gif

lovesdumbos

All 5:
661881386205_0_ALB.jpg

DS's T
642871386205_0_ALB.jpg

Women's T
572871386205_0_ALB.jpg

Men's T
421881386205_0_ALB.jpg

Close up of transfer:
401881386205_0_ALB.jpg

lovesdumbo

I made T's for every day for my friend's DH as a "thank you" for letting her go with us on all those trips while he stayed home with their kids (they've also got a DD(21) and DS(19).

SO...here are T's for our Magic Kingdom day. Friend's DH is going on the Key's to the Kingdom Tour so I thought the Thanks Walt T would be perfect. There is some sort of "blotch" on this T. Don't know what happened. It kinda looks like a flag on the castle (well a brown flag). This is also an Old Navy T (on sale for $5 now-I think I paid $7.50).

839791386205_0_ALB.jpg

DS picked Buzz-this is a Dockers T that I bought as a 3 pack at BJ's for $7
569791386205_0_ALB.jpg

I had to have Tink! I think I burnt her a little but she doesn't look as yellow in real life as she does in this photo. This is a Gap Women's T. I think it was 2 for $18 (?).
981881386205_0_ALB.jpg

Here's the T for Dfriend's DH. Now thats it all made and looks great I'm worried that it might be too big. Its a Lanesboro T I bought at BJ's for $6.50. Its a really nice quality T but HUGE. I didn't notice how big til I held it up against the Old Navy T's. I'm really afraid my friend will be too HOT in this T-black and lots of fabric. It came out great so I'm sure he'll wear it at home but I'm not so sure he'll wear it at Disney????? I used a transfer for dark shirts from Micheals. It was just a 3 pack and I had a 40% off coupon. One more thing on this T-I put a thumb print on this design because the ink took a long time to dry on this paper-much longer than the light colored transfers. And as others have already said with this type of transfer you don't reverse the printing. This transfer said you could draw on the paper with crayons too.

989791386205_0_ALB.jpg
\

Not sure what park we will do this last day-AK or go back to MK or Epcot. My friend's DH & DS will not have hoppers. I was going to make a 4 park design but I think it must be on my computer at work and I can't find it now. I was going to surprise him with this shirt at the airport for the trip home (or for the ME ride back to the airport). I think that might still be a good idea as this is also a Lanesboro T which looks like it will be HOT HOT HOT. I think the design looks great.

OH and a great big Thanks to Midnight and J&N'sMom and all others on this great thread!!!!!!!!!!

419791386205_0_ALB.jpg

JnEsWDWMom
Here's a pic of my son wearing a Nick and Julia's mom design. I did it to surprise him and he loved it !! Thanks again.

dont_mess.JPG

It's a big thing to find a disney shirt for an 11 year old boy (especially mine.) Please excuse our school schedule bulletin board in the background

tinknme with midnites design

16-2237244631T.jpg

her boys with momof2OH design

garrett_riley.jpg

My3princes

Can you say addicted? I just opened a photobucket account so I could post photos of my completed shirts. I couldn't wait for the dis picture site to come back online. So here goes. This is our tye dye shirt. Originally I planned to do a transfer on each, but it was way to busy so I opted to just write Brooks Family above the center Mickey head and each of our names in the Mickey head. Each shirt has several mickeys on them.
79a793c6.jpg

The next one is the Brooks Brothers Birthday Blowout shirts that J&N's mom did.
8641ce55.jpg
and
cffd6e0d.jpg

The last 2 have the transfer that okwoodsmith did for us October disers way back on page 2 or 3. These came out awesome. Since I couldn't find lime green shirts for the boys I let each of them do a lime green on white tye dye, then did the transfer. I like these better than the completely lime green, but they all look nice together.
e679bb39.jpg
and
kidsdisweb.jpg

Deb

Here's a couple I've created:

hugsareforsharingsmall.jpg

planeshirt.jpg

I just got my real copy of Photo Imact ( I was on a trial before) and I have a week off work so I'm gonna start working on more Tees for the trip :0)

just a bump so I can get notifications that there are new shirts!

Ok here are mine for our October trip.
Thanks to okwoodsmith, J&N's Mom & triplefigs for the great designs.
So this is love....
000_0051.jpg

Oct Dis shirt....
82c59350.jpg

Gus for my Mom....
9cfe79e5.jpg

MNSSHP shirts.......
76da312a.jpg

I think they turned out really good. I used Avery transfer sheets & they were really easy to use.

They look great. Glad to see someone else with the October DIS surprise shirt.

Deb

christinadei said:
Here are the ones I made for our last trip:

47b5d932b3127cce929cce8e170600000036108AbNmjRm1Ytk

47b5d932b3127cce929cc2aa172400000016108AbNmjRm1Ytk

47b5d932b3127cce929cce5217da00000035108AbNmjRm1Ytk

Excelent Design, where can i get it, cuase i want to do some t-shirts for our family trip to WDW

All the shirts look GREAT.It's one thing to see the design on the computer screen bu a whole other thing when it's actually on a shirt! They look like store bought shirts to me!!

Disneygrl36...The one with GusGus is so adorable! The picture looks like it could have been taken at my house!! :teeth:

Great job y'all!! :sunny:

Thanks Baloo......that one is for my Mom who loves GusGus so much.
Could be our houses are alot alike....we both live in Tennnessee & both love Disney!! That is on my daybed which has assorted stuffed animals-mostly Disney & a Disney comforter. :rolleyes1

Disneygrl36...LOL!! Yeah we sound alot alike! :earsboy:

You can spot touches of Disney all over my place from the minute you drive in...I have a Mickey Mouse stepping stone at the beginning of my sidewalk. ::MickeyMo

OOps I forgot about our mailbox at the end of the drive that I painted silhouettes of the Fab 5 on it!!!

Yep Baloo....it's a sickness I know. I have a touch of Disney in every single room in my house. It just makes me happy to see something that I love so much all around me. I painted a mailbox a long time ago with Mickey & Minnie but right now our mailbox is just plain.
Where in Tennessee do you hail from????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter