***Post your Finished Shirts here!***=0)

Wow great shirts Brendita.
I love the Lilo & Stitch shirts on the tie-dye....those are awesome. :cheer2:

Here are the shirts I have finished so far. Thanks to all the talented and generous designers we have here on the DIS. You guys/gals are AWESOME!

wishes.jpg

jimyank2.jpg

emtink.jpg

danstitch.jpg

dancar.jpg

GrumpeyMom said:
Here are the shirts I have finished so far. Thanks to all the talented and generous designers we have here on the DIS. You guys/gals are AWESOME!

wishes.jpg

jimyank2.jpg

emtink.jpg

danstitch.jpg

dancar.jpg

Any way to post them bigger? My blind eyes can't see them... :rotfl:

Let's try this again....

badbone.jpg

My son is a huge Stitch fan!
speed.jpg

When he saw this graphic - he just had to have it!
tinky.jpg

And my daughter is a Tink fan!
sepwish.jpg

I actually have two of these. One for DH and one for myself.
yankee.jpg

All of my husband's t-shirts are either Disney or Yankees. Now he has them combined!

Again, thank you so much to the wonderful and talented designers here on the DIS. I still have a few more shirts to do - I just can't make up my mind between all the designs. I'll post them if I ever make a decision!

All these designs are fantastic! I was wondering, can you just download the design and then print out a iron on paper? Do you need a specific printer for the iron on transfer paper?
This will be my first time make t-shirts for our gang and wanted to have some fun with i!
Any suggestions or help would be appreciated! Thanks --

ReneeDisney said:
All these designs are fantastic! I was wondering, can you just download the design and then print out a iron on paper? Do you need a specific printer for the iron on transfer paper?
This will be my first time make t-shirts for our gang and wanted to have some fun with i!
Any suggestions or help would be appreciated! Thanks --
:wave2: Me too, me too!!I would love :lovestruc to know as well!!!!! All the shirts are GREAT!!!

Check out the Tips thread further up on this board. I haven't read it, but hopefully it will answer most of your questions! :flower:

Hello!!!! - here is info on how to find out - I have a link in my signature to about 200 designs I have made and I will also custom make one for you - here is some other info!

***Post Your Homemade WDW Shirts***

It started out with some tye dyed shirts ,then a few designs people had done on their computers,the post had slipped to the second page for a day or so then it came back and REALLY burst to life!!! Midnite and Julia&NicksMom ( Kate) started designing logos for people and then many more started coming up with AWESOME designs of their own. All the creativity and the comradery on that thread I hope will now move here too!

I didn't have the heart to move the thread over here a couple weeks ago as everyone was loving the post on TPAS but I realized it was growing too big for just one thread to handle it.It took me awhile to clear things with the Webmasters,get things together and organized to make the move.

Now you don't have to wade though 278 pages and over 4,000 posts (last count at 11:50pm Sun.Aug.21st!) You can start your own thread with a question,a tip,a design or a picture....how cool is that!?!?!

Here's where you can check out all the cool designs and use them on shirts of your own.
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892906

FAQ and Tips for making t-shirts
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=892906

DISers can show off their finished shirts here:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php...11&page=1&pp=15

And here is where you can chit chat and come up with new designs or whatever.Don't let the all the pages and posts scare you....just jump right in.We're a friendly bunch!
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=826364

I sent my friend that doesn't DIS a link to the tshirt thread & she got all excited about the tie dye Mickey shirts. Guess what she made me?????
000_0054.jpg

The first one is my birthday shirt that Kate (julia and nicks mom!) designed for me..the second is the one that my friend will wear

441552187sCMzle_ph.jpg

441552096ffDcTM_ph.jpg

I just wanted to drop in for a second and say Hi! Since our school year has started, my life has really changed with little time for hanging out on the Disboards. :sad1:

During the summer there was a lot of stressful stuff going on, and being on the boards and designing t-shirts was a wonderful escape. So, thanks, Disers! You're great! :cheer2:

BTW, things are much better on the stress front.

Beiji said:
I just wanted to drop in for a second and say Hi! Since our school year has started, my life has really changed with little time for hanging out on the Disboards. :sad1:

During the summer there was a lot of stressful stuff going on, and being on the boards and designing t-shirts was a wonderful escape. So, thanks, Disers! You're great! :cheer2:

BTW, things are much better on the stress front.

:grouphug: :wave2:

Was told by family to stop designing and start ironing! :earboy2:
I pre washed 50/50 tees with detergent, dried without fabric sheet...
Printed on burlington printworks transfers.
I must admit the transfers these days are much easier than they used to be,
I only had trouble with one shirt but I think it is because I used the one overlay paper too many times and it stuck in a spot.

And since it was my sisters shirt that got a tad messed up in one spot,
I let her glue rhinestones on with fab-tac and she forgot all about the little mess up :rolleyes1

bluesnow.jpg

greysoccer.jpg
orangehallo.jpg

purplelilo.jpg
redtink.jpg

ladylucca said:
Was told by family to stop designing and start ironing! :earboy2:
I pre washed 50/50 tees with detergent, dried without fabric sheet...
Printed on burlington printworks transfers.
I must admit the transfers these days are much easier than they used to be,
I only had trouble with one shirt but I think it is because I used the one overlay paper too many times and it stuck in a spot.

And since it was my sisters shirt that got a tad messed up in one spot,
I let her glue rhinestones on with fab-tac and she forgot all about the little mess up :rolleyes1

bluesnow.jpg

greysoccer.jpg
orangehallo.jpg

purplelilo.jpg
redtink.jpg

They turned out fantastic!!

We just got back from our trip today- had dinner at Chef Mickey's on Wednesday and Goofy himself admired the shirt I made on my son Nick.
To the two women who asked where they could buy the shirt- thanks for making my day :flower: ! Sorry I had none to sell you, though!
42545893_d7e6c06b68_o.jpg

buddy&wooz said:
We just got back from our trip today- had dinner at Chef Mickey's on Wednesday and Goofy himself admired the shirt I made on my son Nick.
To the two women who asked where they could buy the shirt- thanks for making my day :flower: ! Sorry I had none to sell you, though!
42545893_d7e6c06b68_o.jpg

What a great picture!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter