***Post your Finished Shirts here!***=0)

ladylucca said:
Was told by family to stop designing and start ironing! :earboy2:
I pre washed 50/50 tees with detergent, dried without fabric sheet...
Printed on burlington printworks transfers.
I must admit the transfers these days are much easier than they used to be,
I only had trouble with one shirt but I think it is because I used the one overlay paper too many times and it stuck in a spot.

And since it was my sisters shirt that got a tad messed up in one spot,
I let her glue rhinestones on with fab-tac and she forgot all about the little mess up :rolleyes1

bluesnow.jpg

greysoccer.jpg
orangehallo.jpg

purplelilo.jpg
redtink.jpg

Do you have a blank design of the Snow White one? I'd like to use that if you can post it. I love the rinestones too..my kids would love to put them on their shirts for an added touch.

I finally finished all our shirts! Here are some pictures. They turned out great!!

POP Shirts
Mine and DD front
mermaidfront.jpg

back:
mermaidback.jpg

Animal Kingdom front:
catsfront.jpg

Back:
catsback.jpg

We wanted our DD's to have pins letting everyone know they were celebrating their birthdays while there so I made these:

bdaypin.jpg

and I couldn't help making a couple pins for myself:

mypins.jpg

Hi,
Here are our finished product:

Halloween Party
shirthallo.jpg

Happiest Celebration

shirthappy.jpg

Epcot on 3 different colors

shirtepgray.jpg

shirtepmedgray.jpg

shirtpinkep.jpg

Cheryl

More:

Magic Kingdom

Girls:
shirtmklite.jpg

Boys:

shirtmkdark.jpg

MGM

shirtmgm.jpg

Hidden Mickey

shirthidmic.jpg

Cheryl

And more shirts:

Pop

shirtpop.jpg

Mission Mickey-my favorite

shirtmission.jpg

Animal Kingdom-my sons favorite

shirtak.jpg

Go Sox!

shirtredsox.jpg

Cheryl

Bugdozer said:
Hi,
Here are our finished product:

Halloween Party
shirthallo.jpg

Cheryl

Cheryl --

When I first saw your T-shirt post I thought I literally had lost a day in my life... I could NOT for the life of me remember that I had posted the picture of the shirts we made this weekend! :earseek:

Ours look exactly like yours! When are you going to MNSSHP? We might see one another coming... or going! :rotfl2:

I spent all evening last night printing, cutting and ironing. They came out awesome. They really look professional. Here are a couple of pictures of the designs on shirts. My models were sleeping and since I work tonight I won't be able to get pictures of them in the shirts until Friday night.

Black Long Sleeve T-shirt Front
blackfront2.jpg

Black Long Sleeve T-shirt Back

67eefffb.jpg

Grey Sleeveless Front
Sleepygreyfront.jpg

Grey Sleeveless Back
Sleepygreyback.jpg

Thanks Ladylucca for the help. My dh and I are attending the Northeast Nationals Car Show this weekend and He thinks that everyone is going to ask us where we got them.

PNO4TE said:
Cheryl --

When I first saw your T-shirt post I thought I literally had lost a day in my life... I could NOT for the life of me remember that I had posted the picture of the shirts we made this weekend! :earseek:

Ours look exactly like yours! When are you going to MNSSHP? We might see one another coming... or going! :rotfl2:

HGi,
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That is too funny!
We will be at MNSSHP on Oct 11th. We might do an extra on one Oct 6 if everyone is up to it as we have to be at Magic Kingdom that morning at 7AM for the Train Tour.

Cheryl

Bugdozer said:
Hi,
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: That is too funny!
We will be at MNSSHP on Oct 11th. We might do an extra on one Oct 6 if everyone is up to it as we have to be at Magic Kingdom that morning at 7AM for the Train Tour.

Cheryl

Well, we won't run into one another then! Our MNSSHP is later in the month. But wouldn't that have been a hoot? :goodvibes

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks to N&Js Mom!

28340F_WTees_002-med.jpg

28340F_WTees_001-med.jpg

I am VERY pleased!

PNO4TE said:
Thanks to N&Js Mom!

28340F_WTees_002-med.jpg

28340F_WTees_001-med.jpg

I am VERY pleased!

It came out great and the Epcot isn't pixilated at all! Looks good on the pocket.

triplefigs said:
It came out great and the Epcot isn't pixilated at all! Looks good on the pocket.

Thanks! I am so glad I took the time to clean it up even more. And, btw... there is no pocket on my T shirt, just put it on that area because I liked the looks of it there. :3dglasses

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter