***Post your Finished Shirts here!***=0)

PNO4TE said:
Thanks! I am so glad I took the time to clean it up even more. And, btw... there is no pocket on my T shirt, just put it on that area because I liked the looks of it there. :3dglasses

That's what I meant, that it made it look like a pocket T. Great job! I think I would like my designs small on the pocket area too, with the big design on the back.

mommykds said:
Rissa's mom & Bugdozer,

Great shirts!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!! I think they came out great!! I couldn't have done it without all the inspiration I got from these boards. Can't wait to wear them. 9 days till we are in the World!! :teeth: :teeth:

triplefigs said:
That's what I meant, that it made it look like a pocket T. Great job! I think I would like my designs small on the pocket area too, with the big design on the back.

And that is exactly what we plan to do for Christmas! In fact... I need to requestsomething from one of the designers to make it easier to do that! Thanks for the reminder. :teeth:

PNO4TE said:
And that is exactly what we plan to do for Christmas! In fact... I need to requestsomething from one of the designers to make it easier to do that! Thanks for the reminder. :teeth:

I'm doing something like this for all the shirts I'm making:

nametagdaddy.jpg

nametaggrandma.jpg

blessdmommy said:
ChipDale.jpg

IncrediblesChipDale.jpg

4parksmonorail.jpg

ToyStorybirthday.jpg

QUOTE]

Well the shirts were a big hit. I am so thankful for all the help you guys gave. Here are a few shots of the shirts in action.
Incredibiles.jpg

WoodyJessie.jpg

This last one was our encounter with Chip & Dale (the boys' favorites). They loved our shirts and their CM handler made sure we got special time with them. In fact Dale took over pushing the stroller when we were done visiting. He cracked us up. What a wonderful first trip!!! Thanks!
DaleStroller.jpg

blessdmommy said:
Well the shirts were a big hit. I am so thankful for all the help you guys gave. Here are a few shots of the shirts in action.
Incredibiles.jpg

WoodyJessie.jpg

This last one was our encounter with Chip & Dale (the boys' favorites). They loved our shirts and their CM handler made sure we got special time with them. In fact Dale took over pushing the stroller when we were done visiting. He cracked us up. What a wonderful first trip!!! Thanks!
DaleStroller.jpg

I'm so glad you posted the shirts! You all look terrific! I especially like the Chip picture ;)

Thanks! Now I just have to get over this bad case of PDD (post-Disney-depression). I never once read about it in all my preparations for our trip.

blessdmommy
Those pictures are pricesless. I'm so glad that you had a great trip. I understand pdd as I am not leaving for 17 days, but most of my preparations are finished so I'm already getting depressed and I haven't even gone yet. :( :(

post a trip report. It will give you something to do and you can relive the memories.

Deb

I redid our Haunted Mansion T shirts today and am delighted with them! I put a blue border around the main image

28340MNSSHPT2.jpg

and then I made the fireworks design about 2.5 inches square and put it on the left shirt sleeve.

28340MNSSPT1.jpg

Now both DDs will have the design they liked best! :goodvibes

Thanks once again to all the wonderful designers who make this so much fun for us all :love: :love2: :love:

I know this post is old, but it's new to me! I'm wondering where to find that Animal Kingdom iron-on!?! Can you download it somewhere? Or did you make it yourself? Please help, if possible....Thanks!

Tabetha

And more shirts:

Pop

shirtpop.jpg

Mission Mickey-my favorite

shirtmission.jpg

Animal Kingdom-my sons favorite

shirtak.jpg

Go Sox!

shirtredsox.jpg

Cheryl

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter