Poly Air Conditioning

Cool-Beans

<marquee behavior=alternate><font color=deeppink>F
I can't find my paper that tells me how to set the air conditioner so that it always keeps the room at one temperature.

Can someone help??

Well when we were there it just had a red up button for warmer and a blue down button for colder. When we set it at the setting you wanted it kept it there. I did notice that sometimes the mousekeepers turned it up when they left, because we like the room cold at night.

From my notes......

on the thermostat push the power button and the down arrow (that adjusts the temp) at the exact same time. If you do this correctly there will be the letters "bp" where the temp numbers usually are. You are now bypassing the sensors in the room. You can set the temp to whatever you want and it keeps the room that cold whether you are in it or not. The maintenance man said that you might have to do this once a day as the thermostat tends to go back to sensor mode after 24 hours.

hope this is what you were looking for :earsboy:

From my notes......

on the thermostat push the power button and the down arrow (that adjusts the temp) at the exact same time. If you do this correctly there will be the letters "bp" where the temp numbers usually are. You are now bypassing the sensors in the room. You can set the temp to whatever you want and it keeps the room that cold whether you are in it or not. The maintenance man said that you might have to do this once a day as the thermostat tends to go back to sensor mode after 24 hours.

hope this is what you were looking for :earsboy:
party: That's it!!!

Muchas gracias to you both! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter