Planning Sheets

KathyFP

<font color=green>You mean there is more to the so
I had created planning sheets to help with our trip. This past year, I added to them so that they could also be a souvenir in DD's journal (except budget page). I got an overwhelming response to the excel spreadsheets.

A wonderful Disser (ChairborneRangr – Steve) volunteered to set up a link to the planning sheets from his website.

For anyone who is interested here is the link to download the pages.

WDW Plannning Sheets 12/03

I am so thankful for all of the information I have recieved on the boards and from the links that have been shared, that I am glad to be able to share, and maybe help someone else.

As I am starting to be a little compulsive about updating and modifying, I am open to suggestions and feedback.

Kathy you ROCK! I can see the incredible amount of work done on these, and have adapted them to our upcoming trip.
a TON of pixie dust all over you!

I was unable to get to the spreadsheet for some reason. I've kept trying thinking it could have been my computer, but I've even tried another computer. I'm not sure why this is happening...

Ashleigh:Pinkbounc :bounce:

These are great - thanks so much for posting!

::yes::

KathyFP are you a scrapbooker? Your budget and schedule pages are similar to mine. ;) I like the tips pages and your layouts for the parks are very nice.

For those of you who were able to get this file open, could you please email it to me? I would really be thankfull.

Thanks,
Sherri

No, I have never scrapbooked, I am not a very creative person.

I will email all of those who were unable to down load. It takes awhile, but you should have them by Midnight tonight.

I hope that everyone received the planning sheets.

I am interested in any feedback regarding things I can add or modify to improve them.

I was unable to download your planner would you mind e-mailing them to me? Thank you so much!:wave:

Just wanted you to know that I PM you with my e-mail address. Thanks again. :wave2:

HI, Im pretty new at this stuff. I tried the link and couldn't open it. I don't have the right converter (what ever that is). Would you mind If I ask you to send me a copy to my email. Tikilyn@msn.com, it will be filter to my junk mail, so please state something with disney in it!! Thank you so much.

Sabrina

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter