Planning Journal - Joanne & Dennis 15/09/08

Joanne -- You sound SOOO much better, sweetie! :hug: I am so glad to hear you are feeling like things are getting accomplished! Gotta LOVE to-do lists with lots of little check marks. :goodvibes

Thanks :hug: Yeah, I'm feeling better than I was. My lists have shrunk already and I've got lots of shopping trips planned over weekend so that I can tick off lots more things :woohoo:

Glad you're managing to get through things! Progress is great! Stay positive! :hug:

I went :scared1: at :laughing: but :woohoo: at :thumbsup2

Can't wait for photos!

:goodvibes

Thanks honey :hug: I think when I get tired I get more stressed out and moany - when I start getting too tired, I've just got to stop & go bed, then I dont get ratty :laughing:

Lots of my parcels have been arriving, so I'll have loads of photos to take & post over the weekend :yay:

Just thought I'd post the menu that we're having on the Grand 1 yacht, sounds soooo yummy! Can't wait to munch on it :worship:

Chermoula Rubbed Chicken Satay

New York Strip Steak served with Honey Glazed

Carrots, Peas and House-made French Fries

Roasted Chicken with Roasted Fingerling Potatoes, Carrots,

served with Green Peppercorn Mushroom Ragout

Water is included. Other beverages are additional.

We will serve our special dessert.

The Steak dish is for Den and mines the Chicken :yay: I've just got to choose the reception type food for Randy & Stan, they've said they are happy with anything, so I hope I choose something they enjoy :wizard:

Well, I'm doing good with my lists now :woohoo: Got lots of things done this week. Including these ...

Rev.Miller received his payment :yay:
Booked Den's tux fitting with Carolyn Allens and my dress pressing :cheer2:
My hair & make-up trial & wedding day services with Beaute Speciale are booked :woohoo:
Emailed my completed planning sheets to Amy, and floral stuff to Rosie - although I'm in a panic slighty as I havent heard back from them all week, so I'm hopeing they are just busy and that I'm not having email problems again :confused3
Sorted all the plans with Randy & Stan for video & photography :dance3:
Done 75% of my shopping for the trip / honeymoon and wedding related bits. :cutie:
Got the food on the yacht sorted with Linda :wizard:
Sorted some ADR's and special treats for Den and bought his wedding gifts :lovestruc
Erm .... what else ... oh, booked car hire & wedding insurance.
Dennis picked up his ring and brought the cases in from the shed :woohoo:
and probably loads of other little bits too :laughing:

So tonight, I'm going to gather all my bits together and see what I still need to get as I'm going shopping again tomorrow with Mum :flower3: and need to update my lists. I feel much better now that I'm ticking lots of things off and seeing the lists shrinking and the tasks are getting easier as they arent as stressful :cool1: I'm sure over the next couple of weeks I'll be pulling my hair out again though :rotfl:

Yay for crossing things of your lists!!!!!! You're getting sooooo close!!! Can't wait to see it all come together!

Hey hunn! :hug:

WOW - you've got loads of things sorted now! Glad to hear you're feeling better about it now! :goodvibes Had a quite quiet weekend - no shopping for me other than browsing on ebay! :rolleyes1

This is a copy of my current Floral BEO - just a couple of small changes to be made and then we're all sorted :woohoo:

My Bouquet : Hand tied french style garden bouquet as in the Bride's photos for style and color to include only roses in light pink and light yellow with lavender freesia and white alstromeria with the faux stems wrapped 75% in ivory satin ribbons and criss cross as pictured over the ivory satin with a pale green and accent with PINK pearl pins with the top one being a Mickey / place 5 stephanotis blooms throughout the bouquet with a single clear Swarovski crystal insert/add into bouquet Bride's butterflies additional charge for the added floral $25.00 - swarovski pink pearl pins $8.00 - swarovski crystals $5.00 (I'm an Escape bride so bouquet was included, buy my additions total $38)

Den's Buttonhole : Light yellow rose as picture with ruscus-fern and lily grass Included in package

Wedding Pavillion :

Sprinkle the altar table with pink and green hydrangea petals $25

Place the Brides Frog pillow in the center of the altar table /see set fee
Place out the Brides 2 lanterns on either end of the altar table /see set fee

2 columns with chiffon skirts placed on either side of the altar table with a heart shape arrangement in shades of soft pink and light pink mixed floral as pictured -NO tulips use roses instead-see rental place the Brides butterflies into the arrangements $150 each arrangement

Columns are $25 to rent as a pair

We are having 8 columns down the aisle, 4 each side. Then on the top, we are putting the following ...
Accent the top of each column with 4 votive candles/place on each corner
$2.50 per votive
Accent the top of each column with pink and green hydrangea petals $5 per column top
Place out the Brides butterflies on the top of each column
Place an 8" cylinder vase in the center of the column with clear gel-pink and green hydrangea petals and a thick hocky puck candle $15.25 per vase

Our arrnagements will be moved to the cake table & then back to the resort, there is a $50 fee for this. There is also a $50 fee to have disney floral place out the items I am bringing for the day, e.g. lanterns, butterflies, items on yacht etc..

Cake Cutting & Grand 1 :

We are having some bear grass added to our cake, which is $15 (We are upgrading our cake too, but those costs will be on the BEO that our planner will send - I'll post when I receive ;) )

Cake knife and server $50

Bride will provide toasting glasses to Amy
Bride will bring favors to have us set up on the Yacht/see set fee

Dessert Party :

Place out the Brides fountain on their cocktail table-add in one
cup of water-runs on batteries that the Bride will provide/see set fee
Sprinkle the buffet table and the guest table with the Brides fish confetti/see set fee

Accent the buffet table with "Just Keep Swimming" arrangement as pictured $70

Joanne - The ceremony flowers sound absolutely beautiful, as does your bouquet. :lovestruc The dessert party decor sounds fun!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter