Planning Journal - Joanne & Dennis 15/09/08

Those are just the cutiest. They make me smile to :). Wow one month --time is gonna fly by now. Hope you will have time to let us know how the last month planning is progressing.

Patty

My latest purchase, words can not describe how smiley this makes me!! :lovestruc :laughing:

StitchAngel.jpg

OMG!!! I've just realised its 1 month today !!!!!!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

OMG i love your wedding stitch set. He is my favourite character. I haven't seen them on ebay and i search for wedding stuff most days. Where did you get them from?

I can't believe you've only got 4 weeks to go. Its going so quick. Will you be out there the same time as Sarah aka Orangetigg? :thumbsup2

I took your advice and bought the cutest thing ever, will post a pic!

I have got soooo much still to do and loads to buy, havent even started writing proper lists I am so not ready at all I'm planning on spending all this weekend doing wedding related stuff, getting organised and getting as much done as possible. I've got most things sorted / decided in my head - its the actual doing bit thats the problem :laughing:

What you up to over the weekend?

:hug:

That is THE cutest thing EVER! :lovestruc

I've already got lists lol! You'll get it all done sooner or later :cutie: I'm exactly the same...bit of a procrastinator...

One month to go *hums it to the wedding marchy thingy* :bride:

Watching the olympics, seeing family etc...not having to worry about a wedding taking place in one month! :thumbsup2

Those are just the cutiest. They make me smile to :). Wow one month --time is gonna fly by now. Hope you will have time to let us know how the last month planning is progressing.

Patty

Thankyou! They are so cute :love: Its come around so fast, one minute it was 6 months away and now its nearly here :wizard: I'll definately be on here letting you all know whats going on, I still have quite a bit of updating to do on here, hopeing I get time this weekend :surfweb:

OMG i love your wedding stitch set. He is my favourite character. I haven't seen them on ebay and i search for wedding stuff most days. Where did you get them from?

I can't believe you've only got 4 weeks to go. Its going so quick. Will you be out there the same time as Sarah aka Orangetigg? :thumbsup2

He's my fave too :lovestruc I got them off ebay, from a seller in hong kong - try doing an international search and if they dont appear, just give me a shout and I'll PM you the sellers name etc.. :thumbsup2

I think our holidays overlap by a couple of days, If I remember right I think Sarah leaves on the 11th to go for the next stage of her trip and we fly in on the 9th but we're staying at universal for the first couple of days.

That is THE cutest thing EVER! :lovestruc

I've already got lists lol! You'll get it all done sooner or later :cutie: I'm exactly the same...bit of a procrastinator...

One month to go *hums it to the wedding marchy thingy* :bride:

Watching the olympics, seeing family etc...not having to worry about a wedding taking place in one month! :thumbsup2

They are sooo sweet arent they! :goodvibes

We've been shopping and got loads of stuff for the honeymoon so I've just been trying all the clothes on and making sure they all fit and what I'm taking. I've wrote a couple of 'to pack' lists so I feel a bit better about that now. Going to spend the rest of the afternoon replying to all the emails I've had from Amy, Rosie, etc... and getting as much done as I can :surfweb: Hopefully I'll have sometime tonight to post my floral BEO and some other updates and pics on here :thumbsup2

My parents just came round with some cute ornaments for our garden and brought us a chippy dinner so I'm refuelled now and ready to carry on :laughing:

I absolutely love your dress ! You look amazing in it !!! No chubby bits at all ! just perfect !! I love the lilo and stitch it is soo cute ! I'm going to steal that idea for sure!! I'm sure the time will pass super quick ! Keep us updated on the tidbits !

Can't wait to see what you've been buying! If they're anything like what you've bought already they'll be gorgeous! :thumbsup2 Nothing like fish (or pie or sausage or....;) ) and chips to get you going again!

yes I fly to mexico on 11th sep

We should try and do a mini meet before you leave orlando! :wizard:

I absolutely love your dress ! You look amazing in it !!! No chubby bits at all ! just perfect !! I love the lilo and stitch it is soo cute ! I'm going to steal that idea for sure!! I'm sure the time will pass super quick ! Keep us updated on the tidbits !

Thankyou :hug: Steal away ;) Yep, I'll definately find time to update on here :surfweb:

Congrats and enjoy this special time!:goodvibes

Thankyou :hug:

Can't wait to see what you've been buying! If they're anything like what you've bought already they'll be gorgeous! :thumbsup2 Nothing like fish (or pie or sausage or....;) ) and chips to get you going again!

I'm just uploading my pics now, so will post them :thumbsup2 Sausage, chips & curry - YUM :laughing:

This is my wedding ring :love: It's not a very good photo, I'm sure Randy will get some great shots on the day :goodvibes Den is picking his up tomorrow :banana:

Myweddingring.jpg

These are our toasting flutes - I'm going to put the Stitch and Angel charms around the bottom of them :cutie:

ToastingGlasses.jpg

I've also totally changed the decor we were going to have on the yacht for our meal. I've found these bits myself, just to try and keep costs down where I can ;) Napkin rings, placecard holders, table confetti and favor buckets - just got to decide what to put in them now :laughing:

NapkinringsCardholders.jpg

Buckets.jpg

HIBISCUSconfetti.jpg

I *love* the placecard holders! They're very cute :cutie: It'll all go perfectly together - good choices! Your wedding ring is gorgeous :hug:

:goodvibes

Wow! Where to start? First of all, congratulations on the 1 month countdown! :banana: Second, the wedding Stitch pair are outrageously adorable! Love the flutes, and the flower/brights deco is so much fun! Can't wait to see those pix. Your band looks really pretty. I am sure Randy will have some wonderful pictures for you! :goodvibes

Cute decorations!!! The stitch bride and groom are very cute!!!

Thanks :hug: Can't wait for them to arrive, hope they make it here in time!

I really like the colors you're having on Grand 1! Very happy colors to go with a very happy day!

Thanks! For the cake cutting & yacht we originally were going for a beachy theme, and then I thought I'd twist it a bit with us having Stitch and do a Hawaiian / Laua theme, just with the blue & green flowers :wizard:

I *love* the placecard holders! They're very cute :cutie: It'll all go perfectly together - good choices! Your wedding ring is gorgeous :hug:

:goodvibes

Thanks honey :hug: It felt so strange wearing two rings when I was trying different ones on - I think its going to take some getting used too :laughing: Plus, Den has never worn a ring before so it'll probably take him a looooong while to get used to it pirate:

I'm soooo tired, got loads done yesterday though, but waking up to the news this morning has totally stressed me out - about Fay hitting Florida, I hope everyone who is over there is safe and it doesnt hit too hard. It's got me really worrying about the weather now which was something I didnt want to get stressed about, I have a feeling I'll start having wedding nightmares now like other brides have mentioned :scared1:

Yesterday I sorted through all my clothes and tried things on, so I know what I've got and what I still need to buy. I wrote a massive list of all the things I want to take, and broke it down into what I've got and what to buy. Then I wrote LOADS of other lists for different bits like disney wedding, uk celebrations, honeymoon etc... and did 'to do' and 'to buys' for them aswell :laughing: Took me ages, but I feel so much better because I can see it infront of me rather than trying to deal with it all in my head. I put them all on spreadsheets too so I can edit them easily :thumbsup2

So, tonight when I'm back from work I've got about 10 emails to reply too from Amy, Rosie, Stan, Randy, etc... thats my task for this evening :surfweb:

Wow! Where to start? First of all, congratulations on the 1 month countdown! :banana: Second, the wedding Stitch pair are outrageously adorable! Love the flutes, and the flower/brights deco is so much fun! Can't wait to see those pix. Your band looks really pretty. I am sure Randy will have some wonderful pictures for you! :goodvibes

Hey sweetie, thankyou :hug: They are too cute arent they :love: I can't wait to see all the decor together and the photos Randy will snap :cloud9: How are you? Hows the planning going??

We sat through hurricane jeanne is 2005 so dont worry about fay. Disney was great when that hurricane hit. We fly next thursday and I'm not worried about it

We sat through hurricane jeanne is 2005 so dont worry about fay. Disney was great when that hurricane hit. We fly next thursday and I'm not worried about it

I think I'm just getting in panic mode for everything recently :upsidedow I'm sure everything will be fine and I've heard to many great reports that say disney is the safest place to be which is great :thumbsup2

I'm sure everything will go great for you aswell, not long now until you fly!! Have you got most things sorted?? :wizard:

Not long to go hunn! Hope you're hanging in there and staying as calm as possible! :hug:

:laughing: Me and calm dont seem to go well at the moment :lmao:

I've been getting lots of things done and ticked off my spreadsheet lists, so I'm getting there. Still got lots to do, but I'm sure it'll all be done eventually.

I'm going shopping with mum this weekend, so I'm hopeing to tick off most of the things on the 'to buy' list :wizard: Bought the bug spray last night, some cheap rain ponchos and a flight pillow :laughing: But, shock horror, they werent from ebay :lmao: Although, not to let the side down, I've bought lots more bits decor wise from ebay - think I'mm 99% done on the decor front now - WOOHOO! :banana: I'll post some pics over weekend.

Joanne -- You sound SOOO much better, sweetie! :hug: I am so glad to hear you are feeling like things are getting accomplished! Gotta LOVE to-do lists with lots of little check marks. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter