Planning Journal - Joanne & Dennis 15/09/08

You look VERY elegant Jo! I was wearing my glasses at the time so :p Still can't see any chubby bits!

Oh and I'm sorry but please let me be the 1st to say....GOOD GRIEF, your chest looks magnificent in that dress!!! (no jealously there at all from the fellow Brit with the pitiful 36B....ohhhh woe is me )
:laughing: :rotfl: I agree! Jo, your DF will definately be "knocked out" when he sees you! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

How are you going to have your hair?

Kayleigh x

Joanne, sweetie, you look absolutely gorgeous in your dress! I can't believe for a second that you think you look anything other than perfect. The dress could not be more splendid on you! Oh, wait until Dennis sees you!! WOOHOO!! Won't he just fall in love all over again? :faint:

I knew I recognised your avatar pic when you posted on my PJ...you are the mad ebay addict!!

Jo, you look absolutely stunning in your dress, it is so beautiful. The beading and shape of the dress is gorgeous honey. You may have chubby bits (don't we all?? No?? ) however there isn't any sign of them in your dress.

Oh and I'm sorry but please let me be the 1st to say....GOOD GRIEF, your chest looks magnificent in that dress!!! (no jealously there at all from the fellow Brit with the pitiful 36B....ohhhh woe is me, I will be over here >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> crying )

Ebay addicted?? Me?? Noooo I think you've got the wrong person :lmao: I was laughing last night because I was looking at my bank statement and there were 2 pages of ebay transactions :rotfl:

:hug: Thankyou for your kind words, it does make me feel pretty when I put it on. I havent tried sitting down in it yet, so you'll probably here me screaming in wales :laughing:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: When I first went dress shopping and tried the dress on I remember the assistant making remarks like that :laughing: My chest says thankyou for the compliment ;) :laughing:

You look VERY elegant Jo! I was wearing my glasses at the time so :p Still can't see any chubby bits!

:laughing: :rotfl: I agree! Jo, your DF will definately be "knocked out" when he sees you! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes

How are you going to have your hair?

Kayleigh x

Dammit, you got me :upsidedow Its definately a change from my usual office work gear or jeans / tracky bottoms :laughing:

If he comes back from disney with two black eyes then you know my dress wasnt fastened proper :rotfl2:

I'm still trying to decide, I've saved lots of photos for inspiration. I'm leaning more towards having some up & some down with soft loose curls - but I've decided to have a trial and then go out afterwards in the heat and see how I cope with it. If i'm too warm, then on the day I'll probably go for an up do of some sort. I'll post some of my inspiration photos this afternoon, still havent posted my floral beo yet, I'm so naughty :guilty:

Joanne, sweetie, you look absolutely gorgeous in your dress! I can't believe for a second that you think you look anything other than perfect. The dress could not be more splendid on you! Oh, wait until Dennis sees you!! WOOHOO!! Won't he just fall in love all over again? :faint:

Hiya honey :hug: How are you?? I need to catch up with your journal :surfweb: My garter arrived by the way and its really pretty, I'll put a photo on here soon. Thankyou for your sweet words :hug: My mum said the same thing, she said make sure randy & stan get some good shots of his face because she wants to see his reaction close up. He's dying to see the dress, its doing his head in not knowing what we're all talking about, bless him!! :love:

What are you planning on wearing in your hair Jo? I have a lovely pic on my PC of a half up/half down with soft curls. I adore it but I'm paranoid that my ears stick out so I'm having mine down!!:laughing:

Do you want be to hijack your thread and post a pic for you?

2 pages of Ebay?! Blimey...! :eek:

If he comes back from disney with two black eyes then you know my dress wasnt fastened proper

:laughing: :rotfl:

Good idea about having the trial etc! I might nab that idea. I know Josh would like it down...he moans I always wear it up....but I struggle with the heat in summer in this country with it down! Plus I have naturally wavy/curly/frizzy hair.....

I'm sure whatever you decide to have will look gorgeous!

Beautiful Dress, and bride to be in it!

I can't wait to see the whole package on your TR!!

Congratulations!

I look forward to sharing your journey with you!

I love your dress. Very princessy. I can't see any chubby bits. It really compliments your figure. I love the sparkly bits across the top. Your DF is not going to be able to take his eyes off your cleavage :rotfl:

What are you planning on wearing in your hair Jo? I have a lovely pic on my PC of a half up/half down with soft curls. I adore it but I'm paranoid that my ears stick out so I'm having mine down!!:laughing:

Do you want be to hijack your thread and post a pic for you?

I've bought a cute tiara comb but it hasnt arrived yet. Oooo yes please, post away :thumbsup2

2 pages of Ebay?! Blimey...! :eek:

Good idea about having the trial etc! I might nab that idea. I know Josh would like it down...he moans I always wear it up....but I struggle with the heat in summer in this country with it down! Plus I have naturally wavy/curly/frizzy hair.....

I'm sure whatever you decide to have will look gorgeous!

All the transactions are shown seperately, but theres loads :laughing: Most things are just cheap funny bits for the honeymoon and our stag / hen night. We've decided to go to citywalk at universal, just the two of us for our stag & hen night :laughing:

Dennis is the same, he loves my hair down & left straight. Its such a pain though, its nearly down to my waist and really drives me loopy in the summer so I just tend to shove it all up in a clip.

Beautiful Dress, and bride to be in it!

I can't wait to see the whole package on your TR!!

Congratulations!

I look forward to sharing your journey with you!

Awww thankyou sweetie :hug: The wedding is only 5 weeks tomorrow now so its coming really fast :wizard:

I love your dress. Very princessy. I can't see any chubby bits. It really compliments your figure. I love the sparkly bits across the top. Your DF is not going to be able to take his eyes off your cleavage :rotfl:

:laughing: On the day, if he looks at me funny then I know why now :lmao: I love the sparkle on the top bit too, it matches my jewellery aswell which I didnt realise until I went for this fitting, shows you how much attention I paid when I bought it :laughing:

Your dress is beautiful!!! You will look just like a princess on your wedding day!

Aww your dress fits perect!!! very nice,you are going to be gorgeous!!!

Hi Jo

Just posting the hair pic before I toddle off to bed....hope you like.

9caecdb43074080ca4d961b2d2b51273_t.jpg

Your dress is beautiful!!! You will look just like a princess on your wedding day!

Thankyou honey :hug: Hows your planning going??

Aww your dress fits perect!!! very nice,you are going to be gorgeous!!!

Hey sweetie :hug: Thankyou for your kind words - If I could look half as pretty as you on the day then I'd feel like a model princess: :laughing:

Hi Jo

Just posting the hair pic before I toddle off to bed....hope you like.

9caecdb43074080ca4d961b2d2b51273_t.jpg

I love that style! Its one of my faves that I have saved on the comp :thumbsup2

Eeeeee! I'm excited for you! :yay: I hope you have a fantastic week before your wedding and everything goes exactly to plan!

And I've had quite a good day thanks ^_^ Hope you have had a good day too :goodvibes

You'll be getting married on the day I'll be getting ready to head off to uni! I'll definately be thinking of you!

Eeeeee! I'm excited for you! :yay: I hope you have a fantastic week before your wedding and everything goes exactly to plan!

And I've had quite a good day thanks ^_^ Hope you have had a good day too :goodvibes

You'll be getting married on the day I'll be getting ready to head off to uni! I'll definately be thinking of you!

This time in 4 weeks we'll be on the plane :dance3:

I've still got so much to do, its crazy!! I'm just trying to calm myself down because I keep getting too stressed & would up. Think I need some retail therapy :lmao:

Aww thanks honey :hug: I'll be thinking of you too! I loved uni, one of the best times of my life. You'll have so much fun :woohoo: It's hard work aswell, but you'll meet loads of people and have some great nights out ;) I hope you'll still be on here when you get time :surfweb:

I'm having an ok day, stuck in work at the moment, yawn! But we've gotta pay for our disney goodies somehow :laughing: What have you been upto today?

You best pop on Ebay for a spot of shopping then!

What have you got left to do? Anything left to buy? Have you got a checklist - might help you keep un-stressed! :goodvibes

I'll definately have time for being on here! :thumbsup2

I haven't been up to much today, other than scouring the net for wedding stuff!

:hug:

You look lovely in your dress, it really fits you well your going to make a beautiful bride. You must be so excited now.:cheer2:

You best pop on Ebay for a spot of shopping then!

What have you got left to do? Anything left to buy? Have you got a checklist - might help you keep un-stressed! :goodvibes

I'll definately have time for being on here! :thumbsup2

I haven't been up to much today, other than scouring the net for wedding stuff!

:hug:

:laughing: I took your advice and bought the cutest thing ever, will post a pic! :thumbsup2

I have got soooo much still to do and loads to buy, havent even started writing proper lists :scared1: I am so not ready at all :scared1: I'm planning on spending all this weekend doing wedding related stuff, getting organised and getting as much done as possible. I've got most things sorted / decided in my head - its the actual doing bit thats the problem :laughing:

What you upto over the weekend?

You look lovely in your dress, it really fits you well your going to make a beautiful bride. You must be so excited now.:cheer2:

Aww thankyou :hug: Only a few days until your trip!! Bet you're very excited too :yay:

My latest purchase, words can not describe how smiley this makes me!! :lovestruc :laughing:

StitchAngel.jpg

OMG!!! I've just realised its 1 month today !!!!!!!!

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter