PICTURES of Disney Recipes you have made at home

How did they come out Cali! Tell me you didn't use half as much salt as I did... LoL!

103x37o.jpg

Passion Fruit Cheesecake from 'Ohana. Looks great but it's hard to make and the taste isn't as dramatic as I'd hoped. Would not make again.

Recipe here for those who're curious.

Also, sorry for the blatant watermarking to my pics now. Promise I'm not trying to drive up traffic, I'm having a huge problem with a Facebook group and a specific website swiping my pictures and reposting them with cut-and-pastes of my content from my blog and refusing to remove it calling it "fair use."

They came out great! I didn't measure the seasoning. I just kinda eyeballed what I thought would work, but they were really good. Thanks!

I made 2 Disney recipes for a dinner party tonight but only managed to get a picture of one - the Coconut Yogurt Green Tea Cup from the Party for the Senses 2009 by Carlos Salazar, MGM Grand Hotel, Las Vegas. He sent me the recipe after the party and I posted the recipe on the recipe thread. It has 3 layers and tastes out of this world good. Also made the Hoisin Chili Sticky Spare Ribs from Morimoto Asia , Disney Springs, WDW (recipe on the Disney Blog) and they were the best I've ever made. The guests couldn't stop eating them. I have zero leftovers :(

5FpM9Yc.jpg
ZXywYdU.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!