Pictures of all 3 Disneyland Hotel Concierge Lounges

Been a year since we stayed PPH-Club level, I've read that they no longer hand out the Dasani small water bottles? Can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Last edited:
Resurrecting this thread. We are booked for 8 nights TPV concierge at PPH. Does someone from concierge still call a few days before arrival to ask/ answer questions about your stay? Do you go to the main check in desk and tell them you are club level or is there a dedicated concierge desk that we should go to? We expect to arrive around 11:30am to the hotel. (10:30 arrival at SNA and plan to take uber). I know our room probably won't be ready yet. Do we leave our bags at the bell desk and retrieve them there or will they take them to the room for us?

I had been vacillating on club level but with the release of park hours we will have a lot more time in the morning to pop in and grab snacks.

I know our first night we will get Mickey shaped rice crispy treats; just wondering what the nightly turn down service entails.

Thanks all- we are 17 days away and giddy.

The pre-arrival call is hit-or-miss. If there is anything you especially want them to take care of, it might behoove you to be proactive and call them first.

You check in at the front desk; there is no dedicated concierge check-in for the PPH.

You can leave your bags at the bell desk. I don't think they will automatically bring them to your room, so you'll have to call for them when you're ready for them.

Nightly turn-down (after the first night) is chocolates on the pillows.

Has anyone had any experience with special diet requests at PPH club level. Specifically, my husband has a gluten allergy. When we stayed at Universal Orlando club level they prepared food for him that they kept behind the counter. I am wondering if Disney does the same.

Been a year since we stayed PPH-Club level, I've read that they no longer hand out the Dasani small water bottles? Can anyone confirm? Thanks!
Currently, they place 2-32 ounce Dasani bottles in your room. No more 12 ounces "All you can take" bottles. BTW - Watch a guy last week unload the CL fridge drinks into his cooler, then saw him loading his car 40 mins later for the drive home. Not kidding, all the Cokes and Sprites, and juice boxes that were in the fridge went in his cooler, then he went to the ice machine at the end of the hall and filled up.

Currently, they place 2-32 ounce Dasani bottles in your room. No more 12 ounces "All you can take" bottles. BTW - Watch a guy last week unload the CL fridge drinks into his cooler, then saw him loading his car 40 mins later for the drive home. Not kidding, all the Cokes and Sprites, and juice boxes that were in the fridge went in his cooler, then he went to the ice machine at the end of the hall and filled up.
What a jerk!

Considering CL again for our October visit. Was really bummed this summer that we didn't have chocolate covered strawberries (our faves) out for dessert one single night during our 6 night stay. Has anyone had strawberries recently? Actually the desserts quality were not what we are used to at all. One night was a little cup of blue jello (decorated fancy, but still, jello?) and cake pops.

During my research today I've found several threads mentioning tipping in the concierge lounge. I've never done it during previous visits and am wondering what the latest thoughts are on this. ( the threads where it's mentioned are from 2014-2015 time frame)

I didn't think CM's were allowed to accept tips except at TS restaurants. I did tip the CM at the dessert seating of Fantasmic! and she accepted it.

During my research today I've found several threads mentioning tipping in the concierge lounge. I've never done it during previous visits and am wondering what the latest thoughts are on this. ( the threads where it's mentioned are from 2014-2015 time frame)

I didn't think CM's were allowed to accept tips except at TS restaurants. I did tip the CM at the dessert seating of Fantasmic! and she accepted it.
The lounge CMs are allowed to accept tips because they are assisting and cleaning up after you. The CMs are the dessert seatings and such are Special Events CMs and again, they are allowed. VIP tour CMs are also allowed tips. Most Guest Relations or attractions or sales CMs are not. They will refuse. If they refuse, and you push on, they will accept, turn it over to the lead, and it is donated to CHOC. I generally hand a tip to the person who is helping me in the lounge. I don't tip for coming in, but usually when they make me a mimosa or get me a drink during the afternoon.

The lounge CMs are allowed to accept tips because they are assisting and cleaning up after you. The CMs are the dessert seatings and such are Special Events CMs and again, they are allowed. VIP tour CMs are also allowed tips. Most Guest Relations or attractions or sales CMs are not. They will refuse. If they refuse, and you push on, they will accept, turn it over to the lead, and it is donated to CHOC. I generally hand a tip to the person who is helping me in the lounge. I don't tip for coming in, but usually when they make me a mimosa or get me a drink during the afternoon.

Thank you so much for this. I will definitely do the same. And Mimosas? Yum. In the evenings or during breakfast?

Classy.

I was talking to a CM who works concierge and she said they are not allowed to accept tips since they are paid an hourly salary. All CMs are taught that they have to refuse the tip at least 3 times (if the guest keeps insisting). If the guest leaves the money the CM is required to turn it in to Disney. I know this for a fact since I am a CM. I serve food and sometimes mixed drinks and when the guests offer me tips I have to politely refuse. Occasionally they will leave the money and I have to put it in my cash drawer. The only CMs that are allowed to accept tips are those that work in tipped positions. There are some that will accept it and never tell you no. I am not one of those. Not worth losing my job if I get caught.

I was talking to a CM who works concierge and she said they are not allowed to accept tips...
...There are some that will accept it and never tell you no...
I'm very surprised by your post.
I tip the servers in the GCH concierge lounge, handing money directly to the server or left on the table. Over the years, this adds up to hundreds of tips to many of different servers -- the tip has never been refused.

I'm very surprised by your post.
I tip the servers in the GCH concierge lounge, handing money directly to the server or left on the table. Over the years, this adds up to hundreds of tips to many of different servers -- the tip has never been refused.

I'm shocked, too. We always tip in the lounge. It has never been refused.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!