Pictures of all 3 Disneyland Hotel Concierge Lounges

D2Pugs

Forever Missing Captain EO
^^^
Yes, please! I heard that the Mickey waffles are no longer part of the DLH club level breakfast offerings. I really hope it’s not true!

• NHLFAN

Disney Dreamer
    Thanks ! My understanding it's the management and Chef that control the offerings. For example we have expressed our concerns that we love the Twining Teas in the loose tea sachets that we find them in the Club lounge in the Grand California & WDW lounges but the E-Ticket Club & Paradise Pier only provides the Twining standard tea bags were are much inferior in flavor profiles.

Last edited:
  • Malcon10t

DIS Veteran
    Thanks ! My understanding it's the management and Chef that control the offerings. For example we have expressed our concerns that we love the Twining Teas in the loose tea sachets that we find them in the Club lounge in the Grand California & WDW lounges but the E-Ticket Club & Paradise Pier only provides the Twining standard tea bags were are much inferior in flavor profiles.
    Yes, Chef takes suggestions seriously.

• Jerryp49

Mouseketeer
    Here`s a Quote from the first link : Then there’s the guy standing by the door to the lounge, happy and cheery in that inimitable Disney style, who insists on taking your room key to open the door to the lounge for you.

Is that what they do now? Use your key to open the door for you? I think it has more to do with screening who gets in .

Malcon10t

DIS Veteran
    Here`s a Quote from the first link : Then there’s the guy standing by the door to the lounge, happy and cheery in that inimitable Disney style, who insists on taking your room key to open the door to the lounge for you.

Is that what they do now? Use your key to open the door for you? I think it has more to do with screening who gets in .
    Yes, they are checking to see everyone has a room key.

We had a situation this weekend in the DLH E-ticket with a family brought in all their friends. I know this because the dad specifically said when asked "Do they care if you bring all of us in", "No, no one checks the keys. I always just book 1 room, then everyone comes over to eat..." They brought in about 12-14 of their closest friends. They cleaned out the breakfast area before I could get pics on Saturday, so I had to take pics Sunday morning.

Nonsuch

DIS Veteran
    Yes, they are checking to see everyone has a room key.

We had a situation this weekend in the DLH E-ticket with a family brought in all their friends. I know this because the dad specifically said when asked "Do they care if you bring all of us in", "No, no one checks the keys. I always just book 1 room, then everyone comes over to eat..." They brought in about 12-14 of their closest friends. They cleaned out the breakfast area before I could get pics on Saturday, so I had to take pics Sunday morning.
    I had a similar experience at the E-ticket, where a single group rearranged most of the tables into a single large table -- monopolizing most of the lounge.

The GCH Veranda does check room keys very closely.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News