Pictures of all 3 Disneyland Hotel Concierge Lounges

gabbyrodman

Earning My Ears
Hi Disneyland newbie (wdw pro) has a bunch of questions. We are only staying a night. I'm at paradise pier club but am thinking of doing dlh instead. It's about $250 more for the night. I like that it's open till 10 instead of 8 like pp. would we go directly to club level to check in at dlh? Also are we allowed to use club lounge the next day? I thought I read that you can't after 11 am. is that true. I'm 99% sure disneyworld hotels let you use lounge next day. Are the food offerings a lot better than pp? Last question what does dlh have for afternoon snacks? Are there uncrustables like pp? My sons fave! Thank you!!!

5forMickey

DIS Veteran
Yes they have uncrustables. Afternoon snack are usually chips and salsa, veggie tray, the uncrustables are there all day as well as granola, cookies and fruit. I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Night time has three warm offerings and then dessert later in the evening . And yes it is open until 10:00 or 10:30.

• Laundress

DIS Veteran
    we too tip the DH CL servers. Its never been refused. I sure hope they get to keep it. They are very accommodating and I definately appreciate being spoiled.

ToyStory90

Mouseketeer
    Staying PP CL next weekend for the marathon. I had to book 2 seperate concierge stays as we could book the first 2 nights, but not all three at once, so now I have 2 resses, one for the first 2 nights, one for the last night. I called and they said they will try to keep us in the same room (seems silly to move). Then they set me a confirmation email that says *B2B* keep in room 317, which must mean theyve already assigned our room. Since there's not much on PPCL online, I will post a review and lots of photos.

gabbyrodman

Earning My Ears
    Staying PP CL next weekend for the marathon. I had to book 2 seperate concierge stays as we could book the first 2 nights, but not all three at once, so now I have 2 resses, one for the first 2 nights, one for the last night. I called and they said they will try to keep us in the same room (seems silly to move). Then they set me a confirmation email that says *B2B* keep in room 317, which must mean theyve already assigned our room. Since there's not much on PPCL online, I will post a review and lots of photos.
    That would be awesome; thank you!!

azdisneylover

DIS Veteran
    I know I am posting on an old thread. Would anyone that has recently stayed concierge level at any of the Disneyland hotels please post pictures here? The ones that were here and at the beginning at some of other threads are no longer there. It would be nice to see updated pictures for us planners/dreamers. Thanks to all.

• Kajunswty

Always waiting on the next magical vacation!
    doing a little CPR of the post ...lets see if we can get this going again :joker:

Jennafoo

Mouseketeer
    I'm staying at the GCH club level week after next. I'll try and get some photos of the new offerings and lounge.

• azdisneylover

DIS Veteran
    Jennafoo,
    Did you enjoy your stay at the Grand? How was the concierge lounge? Any pics you want to share with us???

I love seeing all the pics and dreaming! I keep crunching numbers to see about being there for our 35th wedding anniversary at the end of this year.

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
    Any recent pics of the offerings at Paradise Pier Club Level? We are staying for 3 nights in March and very excited!! Any special rooms to request?

Thanks.

MJ

Malcon10t

DIS Veteran
    Any recent pics of the offerings at Paradise Pier Club Level? We are staying for 3 nights in March and very excited!! Any special rooms to request?

Thanks.

MJ
    The PPH club level hasn't really changed. The DLH club has changed as of a week ago I was told. I will post pics nest weekend.

As for special rooms, what did you book, Standard or Premium. If you booked premium, just ask for a high floor. If you booked a standard room, you might request a park facing room.

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
    The PPH club level hasn't really changed. The DLH club has changed as of a week ago I was told. I will post pics nest weekend.

As for special rooms, what did you book, Standard or Premium. If you booked premium, just ask for a high floor. If you booked a standard room, you might request a park facing room.
    We booked standard. Thanks I'll ask at check in.

MJ

azdisneylover

DIS Veteran
    I know I am posting on an old thread. Would anyone that has recently stayed concierge level at any of the Disneyland hotels please post pictures here? The ones that were here and at the beginning at some of other threads are no longer there. It would be nice to see updated pictures for us planners/dreamers. Thanks to all.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates