Pictures of all 3 Disneyland Hotel Concierge Lounges

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by pycees312, May 20, 2009.

1. gabbyrodman

gabbyrodman Earning My Ears

Hi Disneyland newbie (wdw pro) has a bunch of questions. We are only staying a night. I'm at paradise pier club but am thinking of doing dlh instead. It's about $250 more for the night. I like that it's open till 10 instead of 8 like pp. would we go directly to club level to check in at dlh? Also are we allowed to use club lounge the next day? I thought I read that you can't after 11 am. is that true. I'm 99% sure disneyworld hotels let you use lounge next day. Are the food offerings a lot better than pp? Last question what does dlh have for afternoon snacks? Are there uncrustables like pp? My sons fave! Thank you!!!

2. 5forMickey

5forMickey DIS Veteran

You would have access from the time you arrive at the hotel until check out the next day..11:00 am.

gabbyrodman likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. 5forMickey

5forMickey DIS Veteran

Yes they have uncrustables. Afternoon snack are usually chips and salsa, veggie tray, the uncrustables are there all day as well as granola, cookies and fruit. I'm sure I'm forgetting some. Night time has three warm offerings and then dessert later in the evening . And yes it is open until 10:00 or 10:30.

gabbyrodman likes this.
  5. Laundress

Laundress DIS Veteran

we too tip the DH CL servers. Its never been refused. I sure hope they get to keep it. They are very accommodating and I definately appreciate being spoiled.

6. ToyStory90

ToyStory90 Mouseketeer

Staying PP CL next weekend for the marathon. I had to book 2 seperate concierge stays as we could book the first 2 nights, but not all three at once, so now I have 2 resses, one for the first 2 nights, one for the last night. I called and they said they will try to keep us in the same room (seems silly to move). Then they set me a confirmation email that says *B2B* keep in room 317, which must mean theyve already assigned our room. Since there's not much on PPCL online, I will post a review and lots of photos.

rentayenta likes this.
  7. gabbyrodman

gabbyrodman Earning My Ears

That would be awesome; thank you!!

8. azdisneylover

azdisneylover DIS Veteran

I know I am posting on an old thread. Would anyone that has recently stayed concierge level at any of the Disneyland hotels please post pictures here? The ones that were here and at the beginning at some of other threads are no longer there. It would be nice to see updated pictures for us planners/dreamers. Thanks to all.

CateinPhoenix likes this.
  9. Kajunswty

Kajunswty Always waiting on the next magical vacation!

doing a little CPR of the post ...lets see if we can get this going again :joker:

10. Jennafoo

Jennafoo Mouseketeer

I'm staying at the GCH club level week after next. I'll try and get some photos of the new offerings and lounge.

11. Malcon10t

Malcon10t DIS Veteran

Here are ones from DLH from last weekend. There is also oatmeal and cereals I didn't take a pic of, as well as fresh fruit and juices.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hootey and Nonsuch like this.
  12. Nonsuch

Nonsuch DIS Veteran

gottalovepluto and Jennafoo like this.
  13. Jennafoo

Jennafoo Mouseketeer

Nonsuch likes this.
  14. CateinPhoenix

CateinPhoenix Mouseketeer

15. Malcon10t

Malcon10t DIS Veteran

Is there something in particular you are looking for?

16. azdisneylover

Jennafoo,
    Did you enjoy your stay at the Grand? How was the concierge lounge? Any pics you want to share with us???

I love seeing all the pics and dreaming! I keep crunching numbers to see about being there for our 35th wedding anniversary at the end of this year.

StarlitNight05 likes this.
  17. CateinPhoenix

CateinPhoenix Mouseketeer

Yes and I have "lost" this thread many times and couldn't find it under the Search tool. I found what I was looking for! Thanks ;)

18. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

Any recent pics of the offerings at Paradise Pier Club Level? We are staying for 3 nights in March and very excited!! Any special rooms to request?

Thanks.

MJ

19. Malcon10t

Malcon10t DIS Veteran

The PPH club level hasn't really changed. The DLH club has changed as of a week ago I was told. I will post pics nest weekend.

As for special rooms, what did you book, Standard or Premium. If you booked premium, just ask for a high floor. If you booked a standard room, you might request a park facing room.

azdisneylover and gottalovepluto like this.
  20. mmouse37

mmouse37 DCL Diva!!

We booked standard. Thanks I'll ask at check in.

MJ

21. azdisneylover

I know I am posting on an old thread. Would anyone that has recently stayed concierge level at any of the Disneyland hotels please post pictures here? The ones that were here and at the beginning at some of other threads are no longer there. It would be nice to see updated pictures for us planners/dreamers. Thanks to all.

D2Pugs likes this.