Picture of the day for the Fort.

Tony, where is this pic taken and the one above? I love the pics, but hope to know where all the beautiful pics are taken for us that have never been (but soon to be woo hoo!) pixiedust:

Sorry, I just saw your post. I think the pictures you are referring to are first of all in front of the 800 Loop, not far from the Meadows. The other picture was taken at the Meadows, looking across the lake to the trading post.

Back from our week long stay (Jan 12-17). I don't know that I have anything especially worth sharing, but that never stopped me before. ;) At any rate, I will share a few here and there, figuring that if you are like me, you like seeing new pictures even if it is of the same ole beloved stuff.

Here is one I took of the installation of new playground equipment at The Settlement.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter