Picture of the day for the Fort.

I have really been enjoying these pictures! I am excited to plan my first trip to FW... Trying to decide March or May.

I hope you guys keep posting!

I have really been enjoying these pictures! I am excited to plan my first trip to FW... Trying to decide March or May.

I hope you guys keep posting!

Glad you enjoy all of the pictures posted here. Make sure you take your camera so you can share your pictures too!!!

This is the only pre-renovations picture I have in my library

I hope this thread doesn't fade away. I have never stayed at the Fort (its is on the bucket list), but I love seeing the pictures. The place looks fantastic.

What area or loop is this? Are there sites for small RV's with sewer there?

A few Sites in the 600 Loop are located along the water to the right in this picture. Those are Premium Sites, which do include sewer connection. You can't request specific sites, but you can make your preference know when you make your reservation.

Contemporary Resort

11-6-14049_zps35494549.jpg
[/URL]

I haven't seen any other comments on this, so on our day trip in November I was saddened to see that another little piece of the old Fort Wilderness Railroad had disappeared. The Outpost Depot water treatment building is gone.

:sad2:

Does anyone else have a picture they would like to share of this little piece of history?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter