Photo Sharing: Mirrorless

090112Rock005-L.jpg

Olympus PEN E-PM1 & 14-42 kit lens

Nice Joe! Is this the Pop Art filter or some other pp?

This is where I go when it gets a bit crowded and crazy in the MK! Only once has there been a long line when I've gone.

Lightroom and Topaz Adjust

One of my favorite places to take a break from the craziness!!

Brett, that's a really cool shot! And they say M4/3 has no DR. That's why mine's on it's way. It would have been here last week but Hurricane Isaac still has it sitting at the New Orleans UPS depot. Darn storm.

Amazing photos both of you guys :woohoo:

Thanks! I would agree that prior to the OM-D that m4/3 was lacking. My E-P3 struggles with dynamic range and shadow detail. The OM-D blows away my Canon 7D in these areas. It really is a remarkable leap forward for the format.

Thanks! I would agree that prior to the OM-D that m4/3 was lacking. My E-P3 struggles with dynamic range and shadow detail. The OM-D blows away my Canon 7D in these areas. It really is a remarkable leap forward for the format.

So how does the Nex7 compare to the E-M5? Both are close in price but does one have an advantage over the other?

Mike, I'll let you know this weekend. My OMD is on the truck for delivery today:woohoo:. I really look forward to the IBIS and weather sealing. I ordered the silver 12-50 kit and Oly 45 f1.8.

Harry, do you think you will find that you wont use the Nex7 as much now that you are getting the E-M5?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter