Photo Sharing: Mirrorless

Mike, I really enjoy looking at your photos, especially the ones like the clock photo. Would you mind giving me your setup and execution?

Sure for this shot i used a off camera flash with a grid attached. it was to the right of the camera pointed at the clock. the clock was on a black lacquer table which gives a good reflection. the rest i did in nik color fx 4

Sure for this shot i used a off camera flash with a grid attached. it was to the right of the camera pointed at the clock. the clock was on a black lacquer table which gives a good reflection. the rest i did in nik color fx 4

Thankyou! I always wondered how you keep the blacks black. How does it not shed light everywhere? Do you just create the blacks in post? Sorry for all the questions.

Thankyou! I always wondered how you keep the blacks black. How does it not shed light everywhere? Do you just create the blacks in post? Sorry for all the questions.

I do bump the blacks some in post but not a lot, I use a lot of light modifiers on my flashes to keep the light from going every where. I use snoots, flags and girds to help control the light . next time i take a photo on black i will try and take a picture of the setup ..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter