Photo Sharing: Mirrorless

JoeDif, when you choose a photo on flickr there should be a Share box above the photo. Click on it and go to Grab a BBCode. Choose what size you want with the selection box under the code(I use large). Then just copy the code in the large box and paste it here on the forums.

I'm not a good teacher but I hope this helps.

JoeDif, when you choose a photo on flickr there should be a Share box above the photo. Click on it and go to Grab a BBCode. Choose what size you want with the selection box under the code(I use large). Then just copy the code in the large box and paste it here on the forums.

I'm not a good teacher but I hope this helps.

Thanks!! That worked

GREAT picture! I love the 3D effect. I have spent the past couple of days looking at photos taken with the Panasonic 25mm f/1.4 just to see if it could give that 3D effect. I ended up buying it this morning.:goodvibes Did you use a Nex lens for that? My nephew just bought a 5N but I haven't seen it yet.

I also have the Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 but I find I don't use it very much so I'm going to sell it to help finance the 25mm. Normally I like zooms but the Oly 45mm 1.8 is the first prime that I have had that I use often, but I've been finding that it is sometimes too long. Hence the 25mm. I also picked up a neutral density filter to shoot wide open in bright sunlight.

I hope I can get some shots like yours with it!:)

GREAT picture! I love the 3D effect. I have spent the past couple of days looking at photos taken with the Panasonic 25mm f/1.4 just to see if it could give that 3D effect. I ended up buying it this morning.:goodvibes Did you use a Nex lens for that? My nephew just bought a 5N but I haven't seen it yet.

I also have the Panasonic 20mm f/1.7 but I find I don't use it very much so I'm going to sell it to help finance the 25mm. Normally I like zooms but the Oly 45mm 1.8 is the first prime that I have had that I use often, but I've been finding that it is sometimes too long. Hence the 25mm. I alwso picked up a neutral density filter to shoot wide open in bright sunlight.

I hope I can get some shots like yours with it!:)

I actually shot this with a Sigma 17-50 @ 2.8. I've seen some great shots with the Pana 25 1.4. The 3D effect comes from the lens. I actually sold that lens because I usually use primes more often. The 25 is the perfect length for my type of shooting. I like lenses with a lot of contrast and the Sigma was one of them.

If I was going to buy M4/3 lenses and money was no object, I would pick up the 7-14, 25 f1.4, 45 1.8 and 75 1.8.

I actually shot this with a Sigma 17-50 @ 2.8. I've seen some great shots with the Pana 25 1.4. The 3D effect comes from the lens. I actually sold that lens because I usually use primes more often. The 25 is the perfect length for my type of shooting. I like lenses with a lot of contrast and the Sigma was one of them.

If I was going to buy M4/3 lenses and money was no object, I would pick up the 7-14, 25 f1.4, 45 1.8 and 75 1.8.

The 75mm gets great reviews. I might put my 40-150mm lens at 75mm and see if it's a useful focal length for me. If I like it, I'll wait for a used or refurbed lens, but I also want the 75-300 - there are just getting to be too many choices.

The 75mm gets great reviews. I might put my 40-150mm lens at 75mm and see if it's a useful focal length for me. If I like it, I'll wait for a used or refurbed lens, but I also want the 75-300 - there are just getting to be too many choices.

I agree, 75mm on m4/3 is definitely not a walk around lens. That's 150mm equivalent.

Mike, that's sure is a colorful shot.:thumbsup2
Is that really 6400. That just goes to show the advancements in m4/3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter