Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did this last year,and have already lined up an awesome diser to send my DD a card for this year.

I would like to pay if forward again this year. So, I will merrily send out cards to up to 5 people. I generally take a care of them early in my stay so that I don't (horrors) forget.

So, if you would like a postcard sent out Dec 7 -9, I'm your gal.

PM me!!!!!

AMY

We are going Dec. 20 -30 and can send out 5 pre or post trip cards to people of any age. PM me with your information.

My family and I are going to Disney World the week of Nov. 9th. I still have a spot open to send a postcard. Let me know if I can help spread some fairy dust. :wizard:

Lizzy

I just love this site. People are so generous and kind. Ya gotta love that in this day and age.

I am fulfilling one request already and I will be very happy to help anyone who would like a post card sent to their kids or loved one. We will be at the MK on November 8, 2008, so please PM me if I can help.

-Michael

My DD was so excited to receive a postcard from Cinderella for her birthday!!! One word my now 4 year old can read is Disney. So to see "Walt Disney World" on the card, she knew that Cinderella herself sent her a card! I plan on repaying this great idea during our April trip. I'll post when it's closer to time to get names and info. Anything to make another kids day as happy as my daughter's was.

I just found this site...so I apologize for the late request.

We will be there 10/29 - 11/5...

Is there anyone who will be going to WDW in the next few days willing to send a post card to my kids?

DD 5 - loves anything disney...princesses or Mickey
DD 3 - loves the villians! Yes, I know...crazy. Also princesses or Mickey
DS 1 - he's not talking yet, but recoginizes Mickey.

Can just be one PC if easier...

Please let me know and I can send my address and names
Thanks!

I didn't want to say anything, since it's such late notice, but I thought I would try, because I'm sure my son would love to get a postcard from Mickey. We are going to be at DW starting November 8th and I just recently found this thread and would love to be able to find someone who could send him a postcard from the big cheese. Mickey is his fav and in fact it's Mickey's House not Cinderella's castle in his eyes.

If you can do this, I would be very thankful and would be more than willing to return the favor or pay it forward. Just pm me.

Thanks in advance.

What a great and generous thing to do. My family will be at Disneyworld December 27-January 2nd, and would love to send a postcard to the first 3 PM's :goodvibes

We're going the week of Dec. 15th. I could send out 2-3 cards if anyone wants them. PM me w/ info.

My family will be at WDW Oct. 27 - Nov. 4 and I would be glad to send out some postcards. If you're interested in getting one, pm me w/ your name address, fav. character, etc. My little cousins just got a postcard in the mail a couple of days ago from "the princesses" and they were thrilled. I'd love to be a part of the magic! princess:

I've done this before.

We leave this Thursday the 23rd until Sunday 26th.

PM me with name, address and favorite characters, and I will send postcards from the Park.::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :tinker: pooh: :goofy:

Don't make it a trip too soon, as I understand it takes longer for mail to arrive from the Parks, compared to a standard post office.

The Disney magic has started and someone has offered to send my son a postcard. So I'm willing to return the favor. We will be at DW from Nov 8-15. So pm if you need a postcard sent, I'll probably only try to send one or two this time.

Thanks again to the wonderful person who is sending my son a postcard. I know he will love it.

I didn't want to say anything, since it's such late notice, but I thought I would try, because I'm sure my son would love to get a postcard from Mickey. We are going to be at DW starting November 8th and I just recently found this thread and would love to be able to find someone who could send him a postcard from the big cheese. Mickey is his fav and in fact it's Mickey's House not Cinderella's castle in his eyes.

If you can do this, I would be very thankful and would be more than willing to return the favor or pay it forward. Just pm me.

Thanks in advance.

We are going in late January. My sons would love a postcard too. Santa is bringing Disney tickets for our stockings. I am not sure I can pm anyone yet, just joined. Can anyone pm me and I will respond via email or return pm?

I just joined and can't PM yet either. We are going Dec 14th-19th. Would someone be willing to send my daughter a postcard? If so, please pm me and I will get you the info. Thanks in advance!

I just joined and can't PM yet either. We are going Dec 14th-19th. Would someone be willing to send my daughter a postcard? If so, please pm me and I will get you the info. Thanks in advance!

Hi:

PM sent.

Mark

We are going 11/30 - 12/5. I would love for my 2 children to receive a post card, and then when we go, We will pay it forward! I do not think I can PM yet, I mostly lurk. I love the idea of teaching them how to share the magic!pixiedust:

We are going 11/30 - 12/5. I would love for my 2 children to receive a post card, and then when we go, We will pay it forward! I do not think I can PM yet, I mostly lurk. I love the idea of teaching them how to share the magic!pixiedust:

I'll do it for you. I leave tomorrow. Maybe if I PM you, you will be able to respond to it. Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter