Paying it forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all!

Its my turn Its my turn (finally and at last) :thumbsup2

You guys rocked and sent my daughter a postcard and as promised --- I am at your service. Please PM me and I promise a very prompt response. First 5 PMs get postcards! I will personalize and make sure they are presentable!

Wishing you all a great day!
:wizard: Shannon

Cant count how many times at local amusement park the kids have been given a stuffed animal from someone who really didnt want theirs so gave it away. Always tell them to say thank you very much.

Hello all!

Its my turn Its my turn (finally and at last) :thumbsup2

You guys rocked and sent my daughter a postcard and as promised --- I am at your service. Please PM me and I promise a very prompt response. First 5 PMs get postcards! I will personalize and make sure they are presentable!

Wishing you all a great day!
:wizard: Shannon

sent you a PM! :flower3:

We'll be at WDW March 14-21 and my DD's 8th bday is the 15th. I'd be SO grateful if someone could send her something between now and then for her bday!!! :worship:

OK, we will be at WDW Jan. 22-27 and if anyone needs a postcard, I will be happy to forward one. Let me know who it is for and if you have any special requests, I will do my best!!!! Just send me a PM by Jan. 20. Thanks!

OK, we will be at WDW Jan. 22-27 and if anyone needs a postcard, I will be happy to forward one. Let me know who it is for and if you have any special requests, I will do my best!!!! Just send me a PM by Jan. 20. Thanks!

I just registered on DISboards, so I can't PM yet. I would love it if you could send my 2 boys a postcard...let me know if it's possible and I'll get you our info. Even if you already have all of your "postcarders", thank you all for doing this for the kids. This is why my wife and I instantly fell in love with this site!

This is short notice, but I'm going to be at WDW the first week of February. This is the coolest idea I've ever seen... and I'd be THRILLED to send cards to three people.

Send me a PM or an email at seizethedaisies23 at yahoo dot com

I'd love to make someone's day!!

First I'd like to say thanks to Singinglizzie for my daughters in adavance and offer that if anyone would like to send requests for some postcards my family would love to make magic for anyone else (age doesn't matter!!!) Just PM me with the specifics and I'll make sure we getr them out before our last day, also we'll be on the gulf coast the week before, so if anyone wants a generic Florida postcard we'd be happy to do a couple of those as well! Just let me know by Feb 12th

-Stephanie

The move of the Pay it Forward sticky to the community subforum is going to kill this wonderful idea.

Since the move nearly a week ago, this is the second post in a thread that usually gets a dozen a day. With the sticky no longer on the top of the board, those that don't know about it have no reason to look for it.

I haven't gotten any bites on my previous post ( I got two) and I'm thinig that could be due to the move. There is a Fairy Godmailer sticky on the Families board, it seems to be the same general idea, maybe we could get them merged? Just a thought

I haven't gotten any bites on my previous post ( I got two) and I'm thinig that could be due to the move. There is a Fairy Godmailer sticky on the Families board, it seems to be the same general idea, maybe we could get them merged? Just a thought

Checked out that thread... maybe I found someone!! Thank you for the heads up!

I haven't gotten any bites on my offer either! I would really love to pay it forward! We will be heading down Feb. 11- 18th!! Let me know anyone!! I'll be happy to send out 5 cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter