Outdoor seating

Dining outdoors exclusively is a big part of my plan to keep my risk as low as possible while still getting out and about. It’s what we do at home and what I’m planning for during my September trip.

I have ADRs at:
Tony’s (I know, I know but there’s 🍺 in there!)
Rose and Crown
Spice Road
Raglan Road

I’m also planning on:
Nomad Lounge
Satu’li Canteen
Food and Wine
Brown Derby Lounge

Dining outdoors exclusively is a big part of my plan to keep my risk as low as possible while still getting out and about. It’s what we do at home and what I’m planning for during my September trip.

I have ADRs at:
Tony’s (I know, I know but there’s 🍺 in there!)
Rose and Crown
Spice Road
Raglan Road

I’m also planning on:
Nomad Lounge
Satu’li Canteen
Food and Wine
Brown Derby Lounge
Seems like a solid plan!

How much is the food at Brown Derby Lounge? The menu on the WDW site only seems to have drinks. But I’d totally be down for some Cobb Salad and grapefruit cake

How much is the food at Brown Derby Lounge? The menu on the WDW site only seems to have drinks. But I’d totally be down for some Cobb Salad and grapefruit cake
I had heard that sadly for the time being, they aren't serving food through the lounge for the time being. So another failure by Disney in my opinion. Perfect opportunity to allow people to eat outside and order some table service type food, yet they've temporarily suspended it.

I had heard that sadly for the time being, they aren't serving food through the lounge for the time being. So another failure by Disney in my opinion. Perfect opportunity to allow people to eat outside and order some table service type food, yet they've temporarily suspended it.

I imagine it is because their outdoor seating will not hold enough people to make it profitable to sell food. If you can only serve 5-6 groups at a time, it's not worth having the staff and overhead.

This makes me so sad, looks like I’ll be brownbagging it at DHS, their QS doesn’t appeal. I‘m at Pop and may just head back to the room for lunch.

Last edited:
Oh noooo!!! One of our favorites, what a shame!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter