Official "Who's going to WDW & when in '06" thread

RickinNYC

DIS Veteran
Ok, so was curious to know who out there is planning on a WDW trip this year? I'll be going down in just three weeks, 1/28-2/4! :cool1:

Me, DFi, and my parents and brother will be there from 2/18 to 2/25. I can't wait for this vacation!!! I feel like it's been forever since we've gone away even though it hasn't.

We'll be down 8/25 through 9/3 for our anniversary trip!

We'll be there from 11/4 through 11/25!

It's mine and my son's second trip but my partners very first time to WDW and her first time on an airplane too!

DH, DS and I are traveling for the first time with our friends, DS's honorary uncles, August 3-12! :banana:

We absolutely can not wait! We have all been to Disney several times but never together. When we got back from our October trip we were having breakfast with our friends and showing them our pictures. They said we should all go together sometime. Well, DH told me they were just saying that to be nice, that we probably wouldn't all go on vacation together. YES, WE WILL! Packages are booked, airline reservations are secured, and we are going to Disney - ALL 5 OF US!! :banana:

The fact they are willing to go with us in AUGUST is a true testament of what fabulous friends these guys are to us. They were planning to go in October for their 10th anniversary but since we can't take DS out of school in October again (little issue with the truancy board :blush: ) they agreed to join us in August.

Hope to see some fellow DISers braving the heat! :sunny:

We'll be heading down March 26th thru April 6th, the first week for vacation and the second for a conference.

I should rephrase, I'll be at the conference the 2nd week, the other half will still be vacationing.

We'll be there March 25-April 1st. We're bringing some "newbies" with us and hoping to make a little magic for them. I feel very blessed as we just got back from a wonderful week at the World.

Small Wedding in Niagara Falls: 2/4.
Honeymoon @ WDW: 2/6 - 2/12.

We're going in May! My two brothers and I, that is... The youngest will be 21 by then, and we are taking him for a late birthday celebration. Any other guys going? :sunny: I'd love someone to hang out with one evening withOUT the bros.

I am taking my niece down in June to celebrate her graduation from high school. We will be there from 6/18-6/25. I may also sneak another trip in in the spring to take a friend of mine who happens to be developmentally disabled to the World. She has never been and her parents are excited that she will have an opportunity to take a vacation to such a fun place without them. I have been providing one on one services for her for months now, and a vacation will be just the thing to broaden her horizons. I just can't wait for both trips.

Lisa and I will most likely head down during the Christmas season to experience the Candlelight Processional as we have for the past few years now.

Linda

We'll be down December 5-11 for my 55th birthday; Mickey usually throws me a party for it, with free cookies and cocoa, pictures, shows, snow on Main Street, a parade...anybody wanna join us?

Right now we've planned to be there from December 14 - 19th after a DCL cruise, though we may change our cruise date, in which case we'll be in WDW from December 7 - 12th.

I am going to be booking VWL but will be trying to switch to either BCV or BWV at the 7 month window.

I'm debating when to take a Fall/Winter trip. Right now I'm looking at either the week of October 8th (for Food & Wine Fest) or Dec 31st to Jan 5, 2007. I've been to WDW for Christmas, but not New Years, I've never been to F&W or Halloween at WDW.

The dilema is that I would also want to go again sometime in early 2007 before the AP's expire, maybe February... because I can't really go in March/April because we'll be heading to Vegas. Decisions decisions!

We'll be going from April 29 to May 5 and again December 2-10.

I will heading down June 29 - July 10, celebrate my B'day. :drinking1 May have a quick week end trip when i sell my home. :cool1:

August will be my first full-fledged vacation at WDW since the early 1980s! My beloved girlfriend and I will be accompanied by my sister and possibly one of her friends. I'm sooooooooooo excited! Just 8 months away!

My partner and I have two trips planned - so far :tongue:

We are going down May 31 to June 5 for gay days with at least 3 other couples (one male and two female couples) - most likely staying at the Swan and Dolphin.

Our other planned trip is for the Food and Wine Festival (we went last year - and had a blast!) September 27 to October 2. We are going with our lesbian couple neighbors and hopefully staying in a two bedroom at BWV (we just signed our contract for DVC points, and are waiting to become members so we can book at our home - BWV for this trip.)

We will have DVC points left over, so we will probably squeeze at least one trip to the HH DVC for a beginning of April anniversary weekend of golf, and maybe go back down in December for the holidays (which we just got back from last month).

Whew...sorry for all of the typing, but I am glad there is finally a board for US. :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter