Official "Who's going to WDW & when in '06" thread

My sister, 12 yo nephew, Boyfriend and I are all making our first trip in March. Sister and neph will be there for 7 days, BF and I, only 4 :(

March 18 - March 25

believe it or not we don't have actual dates yet this year! We usually go in October but it also seems to get in a way with a fall conference for work.... This year I'm trying to talk my other half into an Early December trip. We did it back in 98 and it was awesome.

Tony-NJ said:
believe it or not we don't have actual dates yet this year! We usually go in October but it also seems to get in a way with a fall conference for work.... This year I'm trying to talk my other half into an Early December trip. We did it back in 98 and it was awesome.

Early December is a great time of year! We've done it a couple of times. The weather is usually very pleasant and the decorations are nice. We're doing it again in 2006 dates dependent on our cruise date.

I haven't been on the Disboards in awhile and I am soooo pleased to see a gay and lesbian section. Can't wait to get to know all of you better.
Anyway, I'll be going down to WDW March 4-March 11th with my Aunt Joni, Uncle Rob and my wonderful 12 year-old nephew, Gordie. This will be my first trip to Disney without my partner of 7 years, Amy. She is actually at WDW as I type this with her Mom and sister. I don't know what possessed us to go on separate vacations this year, but with work and family schedules (both of us wanted to spend time with our families at WDW) it worked out this way. :confused3

As newbies to DVC/WDW/DCL/and all things Floridian, Michael & I will be on the Wonder 1/22 - 1/26 and at the World 1/26 - the afternoon of 1/28. We know, too short, but it fits the time we have available.

We also have the DVC Members' Cruise booked in October and I'm sure we'll tack a few days at the World onto that trip, too.

Now, as to 2007, we can't ignore our usual forays to Cabo and PV, so that may be a tricky year!

Hi all,
count me in and in just 28 days.feb 06-feb 15,2006, staying at cbr!!! :cool1: i can no longer wait!!!!!!!!!

Early December is a great time of year! We've done it a couple of times. The weather is usually very pleasant and the decorations are nice. We're doing it again in 2006 dates dependent on our cruise date.

I know - we did it once and I LOVED IT! Chris my partner hated to travel in December though. So I have my work cut out for me... Last time we went the beginning of December - we had all of the Christmas stuff / shopping done and wrapped before we left. Come to think of it - it was quite pleasant when we got back... Hmmm - another reason we should go then.....

March 3-16, staying at VWL.. Can't wait either.

My nephew is with me the first week and my partner joins me a week later and my nephew heads home. It's going to be a great trip.

Just made my plans to arrive sometime on the night of Feb 3rd and leaving on the 11th. Just got my convertible am driving down and looking forward to putting the top down!

We were originally planning early June again, but it's looking like we're going to try October for the first time. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to wait that long :eek: .

I wonder if I can figure out a way to afford both :idea: .

May 7-11 for me. Probably will be a solo trip just for the purpose of taking pictures. Will be my first visit to Boardwalk Villas.

We just nailed down our DCL cruise dates so that means the WDW piece of our trip is nailed down too.

We'll be there from December 14th to 21st. I'll be booking a 1 bedroom at VWL and may try to switch to BCV or BWV (for a change of pace) at the 7 month window.

I just can't believe that I have to go nearly a whole year until our next get-away.

Maddy and I are going in December:
Dec 4,5,6 SSR one-bedroom
Dec 7,8,9 CR tower
Dec 10,11,12,13,14 BWV one-bedroom
Dec 15,16,17 AKL Concierge
Dec 18 Hyatt@ MCO

We haven't been to WDW since December 2003. Let me tell ya, we are plenty ready for this trip.

Janet

janner said:
Maddy and I are going in December, hoping to get:
OKW studio Dec 4,5,6
Contemporary tower Dec 7,8,9
BWV one-bedroom Dec 10,11,12,13,14
AKL Concierge Dec 15,16,17
And we always close with a night at the airport Hyatt

We haven't been there since December 2003, and we are plenty ready for this trip!

Janet

Janet - we'll be there at the same time. We are there from Dec 14th to 21st after our 4 night cruise. We're staying at VWL but going to try for BCV or BWV.

I'll be there may 16-23rd, and me and the sig. other are staying at POR from the 20th-23rd! can't wait to take advantage of the extra magic hours on the 21st :banana:

Hi All!

Very cool to see this board created! I will be back to the World in late April this year. 4/24 to 5/1 at Pop. :)

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter