*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

So now we that got Boo Bash tickets...I'll have to switch park days. We originally had our AK day scheduled for the Boo Bash day and MK the day before.
Now I think we will do AK the day before because I don't want to have to leave there early to go to the party.
So day of Bash, we will go to MK in the morning to do whatever (nice to have no pressure since can get on rides at party), go back to hotel to relax, eat, meet my brother and then we can all head to the party around 7!

Hmm, this will mean we won't see MK until our 3rd day...

We are doing AK on our Boo Bash date. We'll do 4 or 5 things, have a QS lunch and then go back to the resort to relax/swim. We'll eat a good dinner at the resort and then go to event at 7pm. Can't wait!

We are doing AK on our Boo Bash date. We'll do 4 or 5 things, have a QS lunch and then go back to the resort to relax/swim. We'll eat a good dinner at the resort and then go to event at 7pm. Can't wait!

AK is our favorite park, I wouldn't be able to leave it early to go the party! :D

This is great. Thanks for starting this thread!

We'll be there:

Oct 2 - Oct. 10 - 4hawks - GF/SSR/Dolphin

I participated in the Boo Bash endurance event yesterday and got my tickets for 10/8. So, that piece is complete. Now considering what we might want to do for food before the party. Since there are free snacks I don't want a big meal. Thinking about Cali Grill for some sushi. Or maybe somewhere at Poly for same. Just somewhere on the monorail to get a relatively healthy appetizer and a cocktail before piling on the sugar!

I participated in the Boo Bash endurance event yesterday and got my tickets for 10/8. So, that piece is complete. Now considering what we might want to do for food before the party. Since there are free snacks I don't want a big meal. Thinking about Cali Grill for some sushi. Or maybe somewhere at Poly for same. Just somewhere on the monorail to get a relatively healthy appetizer and a cocktail before piling on the sugar!
Are you planning on doing a park that day?? Or getting to MK at 7? I’d def plan something around 530 at one of the MK hotels nearby. I love GF Cafe!!!

Are you planning on doing a park that day?? Or getting to MK at 7? I’d def plan something around 530 at one of the MK hotels nearby. I love GF Cafe!!!
We are not doing a park that day. We get in late the night before so the plan is late breakfast, cabana at SAB, then head toward the Magic Kingdom. I've never been to GF Cafe so that's an interesting option.

I’m hoping room service will be available at the Poly when it reopens so we can get the Twilight Feast…if not we will have to fight for an ADR lol.
I hope full room service returns to the Contemporary. I have a theme park room reserved for October 1st and I plan on ordering a meal and wine from room service and then sit on my balcony and enjoy my meal while watching the fireworks for the 50th!!!!

We are not doing a park that day. We get in late the night before so the plan is late breakfast, cabana at SAB, then head toward the Magic Kingdom. I've never been to GF Cafe so that's an interesting option.

GF Cafe is low key one of my favorite resort restaurants on property now. I had the chicken and waffles there on my arrival day the other week and it was amazing.

I hope full room service returns to the Contemporary. I have a theme park room reserved for October 1st and I plan on ordering a meal and wine from room service and then sit on my balcony and enjoy my meal while watching the fireworks for the 50th!!!!

We were too slow on the draw to snag TPV at CR back when the 50th weekend first became bookable but we got a Lake View CL room. I am a bit worried over the talk of limits and queues for the lounge.

GF Cafe is low key one of my favorite resort restaurants on property now. I had the chicken and waffles there on my arrival day the other week and it was amazing.
Do they have bar seating or just tables?

I think we split some appetizers at Three Bridges before we head to Boo Bash since we are staying at Gran Destino. Maybe get there right at open about 4:30, eat a bit and then later on we can snack at MK if hungry!

Oct 22-29 - SSR

So we had scheduled our MK day for Sunday Oct 24th.. this is now a date for Boo Bash. With rumors that fireworks might start being phased in as early as July, (saying they have them up and running before October) would they still have fire works for daytime guests since Boo Bash is technically an After Hours event and not the Halloween party per se?

Well, we just got back yesterday afternoon and I’ve got the Disney blues. While we were there I realized I’m on PTO in early October…so I booked another trip this morning! 🙈

I’ll be at CSR from October 3-6. This is probably going to be my first solo trip since DH is a teacher, but I just can’t miss being there so close to the 50th!

Hey guys, Halloween Boo Bash officially sold out:

Friday, October 22$169
Sunday, October 24$169
Tuesday, October 26$169
Friday, October 29$169
Sunday, October 31SOLD OUT
I'm not surprised, but still upset at disney for offering such a limited experience at a premium. I'm not asking anyone to defend Disney or their purchase, everyone gets to choose what they want to do with their time and money. I really do hope it is akin to a MNSSHP. I'm just saying at this price and with only 3 hours, plus possibly early entry, it's a huge no-go for us.

Just rearranged our trip because my husband will be around for the trip. He better be glad I love him because trying to get someone on the phone to add him was a mess! I had to change all our reservations for 4 person accommodations to 5 which meant losing our DVC stay at Saratoga and the military discount at Coronado. So now we have one night at DVC Beach Club, one night at DVC Poly, then to Boardwalk Inn for 4 nights with the discount then to a Lion king suite for the last night. Hoping to add a night at Boardwalk between now and then so we don’t have to move the last night. I’m actually surprised I was able to get everything so quickly. Wildly enough I added him to our flights without any issue. So this will be quite the adventure with a lots of pool time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter