*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

The following October dates are now sold out for the Boo Bash:

October 5, 8, 12, 15, 19, 29, 31

Am I reading this correctly? All Boo Bash dates SOLD OUT after Sept 19th? Just jumped onto this thread to say I was going to be down there Oct 9-13 and went down this rabbit hole...guess we don't have to struggle with the "if it's worth it?" Wow.

Am I reading this correctly? All Boo Bash dates SOLD OUT after Sept 19th? Just jumped onto this thread to say I was going to be down there Oct 9-13 and went down this rabbit hole...guess we don't have to struggle with the "if it's worth it?" Wow.
Some Sundays in October are still available. 8B8160A9-FED9-4FE0-B658-3837A578DFFA.png

This is going to be awesome!!!

Very happy we got the Boo Bash tickets so I can just park my butt and wait for the new show instead of worrying about rides - can do that after everyone leaves! :D (plus we have another day at MK).

So excited for the daytime show at AK - how fun is that? :D
No boo bash for me during dates I will be there.. but we are strictly going for the 1st activities so rides aren’t a must for us... but I am a little jelly about it 😂

This is going to be awesome!!!

Very happy we got the Boo Bash tickets so I can just park my butt and wait for the new show instead of worrying about rides - can do that after everyone leaves! :D (plus we have another day at MK).

So excited for the daytime show at AK - how fun is that? :D

I ran here as soon as I saw the news. I am SO excited!! Confirmation on Harmonious!! And the kite show at AK sounds so cute, when I was just there I kept thinking what a waste that beautiful amphitheatre was with no show in it...I'm glad we're getting something back! But I was also one of the few who enjoyed Rivers of Light and was really sad to see it go.

I am super excited to be at MK for a new show's debut as well!! I just hope it doesn't replace HEA.

I ran here as soon as I saw the news. I am SO excited!! Confirmation on Harmonious!! And the kite show at AK sounds so cute, when I was just there I kept thinking what a waste that beautiful amphitheatre was with no show in it...I'm glad we're getting something back! But I was also one of the few who enjoyed Rivers of Light and was really sad to see it go.

I am super excited to be at MK for a new show's debut as well!! I just hope it doesn't replace HEA.

I also loved Rivers of Light and was sad to see it go.

Unfortunately, I do think the new show at MK is replacing HEA.

I’m going to say that HEA will be replaced during the 18 months of the 50th celebration.. I’m debating purchasing a ticket for arrival day (30th) so I can see HEA 1 more time!!

I’m going to say that HEA will be replaced during the 18 months of the 50th celebration.. I’m debating purchasing a ticket for arrival day (30th) so I can see HEA 1 more time!!

This sounds most likely to me. Good thing I decided to take a last minute July 4th weekend trip! I have to see my HEA!!

I realized I didn't post in the proper format before:

Oct. 3 - Oct. 6 - windcriesamy - CSR (tower)
Added! :figment:
Oct. 3 - Oct. 6 - windcriesamy - CSR (tower)

October 11-23, 2021 Montana Minnie's
( Solo : Saratoga Springs 11-15)
( Rest of Family arrives 16-23 Bay Lake Towers)
Added! :mickeyjum
Oct. 11 - Oct. 23 - Montana Minnies - SSR & BLT

We are officially going for the 50th! Just flying in (or driving possibly!) for Sept. 30 to Oct. 2 and will be All Star Movies. A fun quick trip to say we were there!! I'm so excited!
Added! :stitch:
Sept. 30 - Oct. 2 - Funfire240 - ASM

I'll be there with my fiancée staying at ASM Oct 8-11 to celebrate the 50th and go to the Boo Bash!
Added! :tigger:
Oct. 9 - Oct. 11 - Winnesota - ASM

Oct. 5 - 12 - CBR, Going to Boo Bash on the 8th
Added! :simba:
Oct. 5 - Oct. 12 - BishopsMoM - CBR

October 1-6, sdk1231, Grand Floridian (edited from earlier post to extend 1 day for Boo Bash on Oct 5!)
Updated! :hmghost:
Oct. 1 - Oct. 6 - sdk1231 - GF

Oct 24-27th - ytsemaddy - CSR / Gran Destino tower

Attending a conference at Contempo, Boo Bash on 10/26!
Added! :donald:
Oct. 24 - Oct. 27 - ytsemaddy - CSR Gran Destino tower

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter