*** Official OCTOBER 2021 Countdown Group - HAPPY 50th ANNIVERSARY WDW! ***

I am about to cancel a oct 9-11 CBR water room was priced at 381 when I got it. if anyone was looking for something cheaper than the pirate rooms. (booked at the swan reserve instead)

Last edited:
I'm trying not to be bummed about missing Boo Bash.

My fear is that they will also roll out a new fast pass system by October that includes some kind of pay to play plan and if I drop $400 on Boo Bash, I won't have extra for anything else.

Aarggh. Maybe it won't sell out that fast...ha!

I'm trying not to be bummed about missing Boo Bash.

My fear is that they will also roll out a new fast pass system by October that includes some kind of pay to play plan and if I drop $400 on Boo Bash, I won't have extra for anything else.

Aarggh. Maybe it won't sell out that fast...ha!
I'm not bummed about missing it. Compared to MNSSHP - more expensive, less hours, less stuff going on, and too late for little kids.

I really hope this is a one-year thing. Or maybe in addition to MNSSHP. Not a permanent replacement.

I am about to cancel a oct 9-11 CBR water room was priced at 381 when I got it. if anyone was looking for something cheaper than the pirate rooms. (booked at the swan reserve instead)
Updated to
Oct. 9 - Oct. 17 - Meglen - Swan & AKL Jambo

We're booked for Doubletree Disney Springs this round! Oct 9 - Oct 16!
Added! :figment:

Oct. 9 - Oct.16 - TwoHeartsBeat - DoubleTree (DS)

I bought this for the party, was cheap so no big loss. But I like it!

Would it be weird if I just wore it on our normal MK day with no party?

View attachment 579357
Sure...why not?

Mom and I worn ears and a red with white polka dot shirt starting in 2004 I think. (might have been 2000) Disney Bounding before it was a thing. Used to get asked where the restrooms are. haha

What do you do when you can save 500 on your filghts? Add a day to the beginning. 9/8 at POP. Means we will say three places. That will be first.

I'm looking at Fri 10/15 :scratchin
Already moved around park reservations just in case

Our TA emailed us about it while I was down there and will be on the phone tomorrow getting tickets for all her clients, so we filled out the Google docs form she gave us. We’re going 10/12 since we leave on the 14th.

Our TA emailed us about it while I was down there and will be on the phone tomorrow getting tickets for all her clients, so we filled out the Google docs form she gave us. We’re going 10/12 since we leave on the 14th.
Nice! Having a TA would have been awesome right about now! I'll be on the phone tomorrow getting tickets.

WE'RE COMING BOO BASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

This was the most ridiculous experience, but we got the tickets....
🎃🎃🎃 Same here! 🎃🎃🎃

...and I agree!
This is how I feel about how today went
(🤬🤬🤬🤬) but atleast we got tickets!!
Now if only I could link them 😑

WE'RE COMING BOO BASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

This was the most ridiculous experience, but we got the tickets....

We outsourced the headaches to our TA. I feel bad for everyone who had to deal with that circus today. We got our tickets for 10/12.

Some great news for ‘Ohana fans, it will be reopening next month! No characters at breakfast though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter