• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

September 15, 2015
6 adults and 1 teenager (undecided) hopes Villain Soiree Also - loved it last year

we will be going oct 29th -- me, hubby and 3 boys -- 12, 8 and 4 -- not sure on costume?? thinking flintstones or toy story :)

We will be going on either the 31st or the 1st (or if I have my way both!)
DH, DD6, DD4, DD20 months (ages in Oct) and I

October 1st
Me and DH
University of KY fans
QS

We may change our mind, really interested in the Tues 6th party added for this year, will wait for the hours to be released before we make up our minds.

Made hubby do Potato Heads last year so need to go with his favorite costume this year. He still had his UK on though

image.jpg

Last edited:
We will be going October 15th and October 18th
1A 2C and my Friend (1A and 1C)
I'm making all of our costumes. We booked last August and I started working my DD costume then. I just finished it last week. All of our costumes will be "Electrical Light Parade" Inspired. Here's Video of my daughter in her costume:
I'm Currently work on my Son's Costume (Prince Adam or The beast as a human) I'll be Sleeping Beauty. My friend's daughter is Cinderella, and My friend is Alice.
I'm So EXCITED
This will be our 2nd trip down during Halloween.

WDWMAW- are you from KY? We are too!!

Last edited:
Hi there!

date(s) attending: September 20th
total number of people in your party : 3
# of Adults and # of children: 2 adults and 1 child
costumes for each party member: My husband and I will be Mr and Mrs Potato Head. Our son will be Mike Wazowski

Thanks!

Finished most my son's Beast costume. Just need to iron it possibly tack a few places the way the collar is laying is annoying me. Also Figure what I'm doing for pants and boots lol but the hardest part of the costume is finished!
photo1.jpg

We will be a party of 5 and will be there on October 31st HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Sorry I guess it should read 4A/1C Undecided

Last edited:
Finished most my son's Beast costume. Just need to iron it possibly tack a few places the way the collar is laying is annoying me. Also Figure what I'm doing for pants and boots lol but the hardest part of the costume is finished!
photo1.jpg

He looks adorable!!! I think simple black pants would work just fine with it! :) I wish my son would let me dress him up. He's never been a fan of costumes, even getting him to wear a simple outfit for Halloween is tough!

A sports store may sell a pair of kids bike pants in the correct colors, they all seem to have stripe down sides maybe you can luck out and they have blue with yellow stripe to be like the trim of the coat.

I'm thinking we may be Disney Bounding more than actually dressing up. I attempted to make a paper mache mask for Lock and the results are proving less than attractive...:confused3

Last edited:
I'm thinking we may be Disney Bounding more than actually dressing up. I attempted to make a paper mache mask for Lock and the results are proving less than attractive...:confused3
I could be wrong but I think Masks are against the rules, you may want to double check before you spend a lot of time and work on them :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter