Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

I could be wrong but I think Masks are against the rules, you may want to double check before you spend a lot of time and work on them :)

We probably wouldn't wear them on our faces; just around our necks for effect. But I think we agree that DisneyBounding will do just fine!

I will be listing all dates for MNSSHP along with all Disers who will be there and what their costumes will be. If you would like to be on the list, just post your info including the following:

date(s) attending
total number of people in your party
# of Adults and # of children
costumes for each party member
ADR place and time (this will be listed in red)

10/25
1A/1C
UNDECIDED

We will be going October 15th and October 18th
1A 2C and my Friend (1A and 1C)
I'm making all of our costumes. We booked last August and I started working my DD costume then. I just finished it last week. All of our costumes will be "Electrical Light Parade" Inspired. Here's Video of my daughter in her costume:
I'm Currently work on my Son's Costume (Prince Adam or The beast as a human) I'll be Sleeping Beauty. My friend's daughter is Cinderella, and My friend is Alice.
I'm So EXCITED
This will be our 2nd trip down during Halloween.

WDWMAW- are you from KY? We are too!!

Finished most my son's Beast costume. Just need to iron it possibly tack a few places the way the collar is laying is annoying me. Also Figure what I'm doing for pants and boots lol but the hardest part of the costume is finished!
photo1.jpg

Love the costumes!

hahaha Thanks! I can't believe it. Every time I see his grad pictures it freaks me out! The countdown to our cruise is the countdown to his 18th birthday! 221 days! Eeeeeeeeek!

We are planning on going on Oct. 8th. We head home on the 9th so I thought this would be a great ending to our trip. It will be myself, DH, DS (14), and DD (8). We're thinking a Pirates of the Caribbean theme. I just have to figure out how to make DD a "girly" pirate.

We will be going October 15th and October 18th
1A 2C and my Friend (1A and 1C)
I'm making all of our costumes. We booked last August and I started working my DD costume then. I just finished it last week. All of our costumes will be "Electrical Light Parade" Inspired. Here's Video of my daughter in her costume:
I'm Currently work on my Son's Costume (Prince Adam or The beast as a human) I'll be Sleeping Beauty. My friend's daughter is Cinderella, and My friend is Alice.
I'm So EXCITED

WDWMAW- are you from KY? We are too!!

I just have to say that this dress is absolutely amazing!

We will be a party of 11 going to the party 10/20
For my immediate family of 5 (2A/3C)
Me: Snow White
DH: Undecided
DS: Miles from Tomorrowland
DD12: Undecided
DD9: Bo Peep

Going probably Nov 1st now (was originally planning Oct 31) DH, DD6, DD4 and DD20months (ages in Oct 2015) and I.
Unsure of costume yet.

We will be there!

10/4
(2/a)
Undecided ( I really don't want to dress up buy DH does, so we will see!)

date(s) attending: September 20
total number of people in your party : 2
# of Adults and # of children: 1 Adult and 1 Teen
costumes for each party member: Me - Alice and Teen - Minnie Mouse

October 31 (Happy Anniversary to us!), 2A/1C (2.5yrs old), costumes undecided. No ADR as of yet.

We're so excited! :maleficen

9/15 - dd14 and myself, first day of our trip!
She is not excited about costumes, and still deciding on dinner - She would like BOG to start off the vacation.

So excited to attend! Planning to go to the Nov 1st party with my soon to be husband on our honeymoon! Undecided on costumes...maybe a spooky version of bride and groom? :earsboy::earsgirl:

I'm making all of our costumes. We booked last August and I started working my DD costume then. I just finished it last week. All of our costumes will be "Electrical Light Parade" Inspired.
I'm So EXCITED

You do AMAZING work! I'm in awe! :worship:

we will hv 2 adults and 2 kids Oct 9th party
Thanks! :)

List is current! Please check your line(s) for accuracy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter