Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Hadley's Mom-3(1A/2C)-undecided. We are definitely going 10/31 and at least one more, maybe two out of (10/25,10/27,10/29)

October 1st or 2nd unsure which yet
2 adults
I'm going as the Wicked Witch of the West again, my mom is not going in costume.
Columbia Harbor House unsure time yet
readygo2.jpg

9/15: Bishoparc-2(2A)-DH Dapper Dan, DW-Undecided

My Dapper Dan costume was a huge hit with the CM's last year. It was our first MNSSHP and we absolutely loved it. Totally renewed our love for Disney and was of our most memorable trips yet.

IMG_0259.2014-09-20_224117.JPG

First MNSSHP!! I'm so excited!! We're shooting for 10/23. We will have 6 adults and 4 children and are going with a "Pirates and Princesses" theme for costumes but haven't gotten any more specific than that.

Last edited:
Going Oct 22nd. 2 adults and our 9yo GD. No clue what we're dressing up as yet. This will be her first trip and first sighting of the MK. It will be our first time at Halloween. Super excited.

We are in for Oct.13th. It will be me, DH, and DD8. Undecided on costumes right now. So excited- this will be our first party!

Oct 22, me, DH, and DS, 2. I don't think my husband will wear a costume, and who knows what a 2 year old will want 8 months from now!

We will be there on October 29th! That's my daughters 10th birthday and we are planning a surprise trip. It will include myself, DH, DD10 and DD6. Both sets of grandparents and my SIL are coming as well.

Not sure of costumes yet. DD10
said she wanted to be a vampire this year, so we will see if she sticks to that.
My DH doesn't know yet and neither do I. My parents won't reveal their costumes and my in-laws aren't the dressing up kind.

Can't wait--it's our first party!!

September 20th - 2A/1C - DD will wear her Minnie dress and my mom and I won't be dressing up. We are excited to be going to our first MNSSHP!

March 21st is our ADR date.

We are in! Party of three going day one, September 15, 2015. This is a first for us and we will be going as Lock, Shock and Barrel from Nightmare!! Can't wait!!

We are going Sept 27th and Oct. 1. Party of 9. Only have 2 costumes decided DS is Mr Fredrickson and DD is Kevin from Up. Still trying to get my husband on board to be Russell. The rest of the group is still undecided.

October 9th is our date, gotta start putting money back to get our tickets!! Wish they would have went a head and told the prices!!

Pretty sure we're going on Oct 27--5 attending (3A/2C). DS (9) has chosen our (tentative) costumes...DS-Cap. Hook; me-Peter Pan; my mom-Mr. Smee; DH-John; and DS (14 months)-tT

sorry, hit a wrong button....DD (14 months)-Tinkerbell. So excited as this will be our first trip to WDW!!!!

So excited to be going to our 2nd MNSSHP!!

10/18 DoctorWhoGirl 4(2A, 2C) Me: Rose Tyler, DH: 10th Doctor, DS9: 10th Doctor, DS7: 11th Doctor

Going on 10/31!!! 2 Adults - Im going as a princess and DH will be the "princess protection agency" - (he don't dress up - or do matching tshirts)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter