Official 2015 MNSSHP Guest List Thread

Going 9/27 3A-1C and maybe 10/1 4A-1C costumes and ADR undecided. Will update as we decide...can't wait!

Ok I think my family and I will be at the October 15th MNSSHP! :)

1 Adult 3 kids (though the oldest will be an adult (18) 2 days after the party!
No idea on costumes yet BUT I think we will be pirates since we are bring pirate costumes for our cruise that sails on October 17th!
No ADRs during the party for us.

I left him as a child. After seeing his graduation photos yesterday, I figured you'd want him listed that way. Lol

I will be there Sept 15, one adult. Not sure on costume yet, either Ursula or the Cat in the Hat (or is that a no-no since it is not Disney?) The Ursula dress I have may be too warm for Sept weather. My first MHSSHP, I wonder if it will be more crowded than I was expecting since it is now the first one?
There are tons of non-Disney costumes! Wear whatever you're comfortable in!

9/15/15 for us - no costumes
How many adults/kids are in your party?

October 1st or 2nd unsure which yet
2 adults
I'm going as the Wicked Witch of the West again, my mom is not going in costume.
Columbia Harbor House unsure time yet
View attachment 79718

Love the costume! Just let me know when you figure out your party date.

We will be there on October 29th! That's my daughters 10th birthday and we are planning a surprise trip. It will include myself, DH, DD10 and DD6. Both sets of grandparents and my SIL are coming as well.

Not sure of costumes yet. DD10
said she wanted to be a vampire this year, so we will see if she sticks to that.
My DH doesn't know yet and neither do I. My parents won't reveal their costumes and my in-laws aren't the dressing up kind.

Can't wait--it's our first party!!

Am I correct in assuming it is 7 adults and two kids?

We are in! Party of three going day one, September 15, 2015. This is a first for us and we will be going as Lock, Shock and Barrel from Nightmare!! Can't wait!!

Could I get your number of adults and kids?

October 9th is our date, gotta start putting money back to get our tickets!! Wish they would have went a head and told the prices!!

How many adults and kids in your party? Prices would have definitely been helpful! Lol

So excited to be going to our 2nd MNSSHP!!

10/18 DoctorWhoGirl 4(2A, 2C) Me: Rose Tyler, DH: 10th Doctor, DS9: 10th Doctor, DS7: 11th Doctor

Just double checking that there will be two #10s. Is that correct?

Going 9/27 3A-1C and maybe 10/1 4A-1C costumes and ADR undecided. Will update as we decide...can't wait!
I went ahead and listed both. Just let me know if the plans change!

The list is current! Please check your line for any errors. Thanks! :)

So excited!!! :hyper: This will be our first time going to the Halloween Party! I'm REALLY looking forward to it!

As of right now we are planning to go to the 10/16 party. It will be (2A/ 3C) Myself, DH, DS (6), DD (4) and DBaby (6 months). No costumes, but we're going with a Nightmare Before Xmas theme. DD has a dress with Jack and Sally embrodered on it that glows in the dark, DS has a shirt with a glow in the dark Jack head and baby (don't know if it's a boy or girl yet (s)he is due in April!) will be wearing either a Jack outfit or Sally outfit. :yay:

9/15
3 adults (myself, 35; DH40; DF 62) & 2 kids (DS4, DS8)
... with LTT Closed for refurb will have a bfast ADR @ CP and do a QS for supper probably
Costumes will likely be marvel, Star Wars, or Toy Story

I'll update the list in the morning, but just wanted to say that I did get a few old party pics added to post #2. :)

We plan on going on 10/1. It will be 2A/2C and we haven't decided on costumes yet. I figured I would wait until closer to summer to plan those but I have some ideas in the works. For dinner we most likely will eat at a QS but that could change when it comes time for me to make ADRs.

We're going on the 31st
Husband -mad hatter
Me - queen of hearts
Ds - card
Ds - white rabbit
Dd - Alice

October 25th. 3 adults, 2 kids (ages 4 and 2.5). Costumes to be determined. No ADR for us that day.

We are hoping to go on 10/15. There will be 4 of us: two adults and two five-year-olds. We are planning on wearing costumes but don't know what we want to go as yet (I'd say it's a safe bet that the kiddos will both be some variety of princess). We'll probably just do a counter service early dinner so no ADR.

Sept 29 2 adults 2 kids. We bought at the Poly specifically so we could go to MNSSHP and Food & Wine most years.

So excited! The 29th will be our last night that trip.

No costumes yet.

Sept 29 2 adults 2 kids. We bought at the Poly specifically so we could go to MNSSHP and Food & Wine most years.

So excited! The 29th will be our last night that trip.

No costumes yet.

There is no party scheduled for Sept. 29th. Did you mean October?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter