October 21-26, 2022, Disney Magic! 5-Night Bermuda Cruise from NY (King’s Wharf, King’s Wharf)

Just an FYI....

Last time we did Bermuda on the Magic, we scheduled the Island drive on a Sunday. It was a great excursion, BUT ALL THE SHOPS are closed on SUNDAY!!! Hamilton was a ghost town. MY girls wanted to shop and were so upset. This time, I scheduled the beach for Sunday and the Island drive for Monday. Kings Wharf also has an awesome shopping mall in short walking distance from the ship.

You can get the bus there for a couple of dollars and go to horseshoe bay on your own, or pay the $29 and have Disney take you. There is a BIG hill to walk down from the bus stop, whereas Disney takes you down the hill. When you go on your own, you get the bus schedule and can come back on your own when you want. Any questions, and I am happy to answer.
I'm on this Sunday's cruise to Bermuda (the 16th). In your experience, was it still warm enough at this time of year to hang out at the pool on our sea days?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter