October 21-26, 2022, Disney Magic! 5-Night Bermuda Cruise from NY (King’s Wharf, King’s Wharf)

Hey just wanted to pick your brain about a few things since you have done this cruise before. How were the seas as far as being rough. My wife can get a little sea sick. I hear it’s hit or miss. Also just wanted to double check that the ship is at the dock and we don’t have to be boated in. Thanks. I may have more questions later. Haha.
The ship docks at the Wharf. We did not have particular rough seas. Everything is subjective though. I guess I kept hearing how terrible it would be, that I was pleasantly surprised. There were also no hurricanes in the area. It is such a great trip!

GRRH! Not happy about the $40 Bermudian shakedown!!
On a serious note. We just got off the Fantasy on Saturday and on Monday we all tested positive for COVID! We were so careful. I hope this means I have immunity for this cruise! If anyone has any questions, please let me know. I've done this cruise before, and I am platinum, so LMK if you have any!!!

THIS IS AN AWESOME TRIP!!!
I have a question. Will Disney let you sail with a Letter of recovery to Bermuda? Bermuda will not let you off the ship if you test positive EVEN with the Letter of recovery. I’m fine with staying on the ship if I test positive because I had Covid and have recovered. But there’s no verification if DCL will let me sale

We are booked on this one! It will be our first time on a Disney cruise & first cruise for our girls (5&2)!!!!

Does anyone have any experience getting into the Royal tea once your on board?

thanks!

I have a question. Will Disney let you sail with a Letter of recovery to Bermuda? Bermuda will not let you off the ship if you test positive EVEN with the Letter of recovery. I’m fine with staying on the ship if I test positive because I had Covid and have recovered. But there’s no verification if DCL will let me sale
Sea Witch,
I am sorry~ I Don't know. Your best bet it to call Disney. I know... the dreaded 2 hour hold!

Sea Witch,
I am sorry~ I Don't know. Your best bet it to call Disney. I know... the dreaded 2 hour hold!
There just no getting through right now and probably not for the next week. The Disney+ day cruise incentive is overwhelming. As a travel agent I have one more option but have to wait Till Monday

Took me till 215am but was able to get both my reservations check in with a PAT of 11:15. What a mess!!

Anyone else try checking in at midnight and have a terrible time doing so? It’s a disgrace that someone as big as Disney would have such a terrible system.

I can see the thread again. Has anyone tried adding in room stuff pre cruise. It doesn’t want to accept my reservation number. Might be a uk thing.

I can see the thread again. Has anyone tried adding in room stuff pre cruise. It doesn’t want to accept my reservation number. Might be a uk thing.
The only thing I toss so far was the Halloween room decor. But I did that over the phone since it’s not available on the site.

Just an FYI....

Last time we did Bermuda on the Magic, we scheduled the Island drive on a Sunday. It was a great excursion, BUT ALL THE SHOPS are closed on SUNDAY!!! Hamilton was a ghost town. MY girls wanted to shop and were so upset. This time, I scheduled the beach for Sunday and the Island drive for Monday. Kings Wharf also has an awesome shopping mall in short walking distance from the ship.

You can get the bus there for a couple of dollars and go to horseshoe bay on your own, or pay the $29 and have Disney take you. There is a BIG hill to walk down from the bus stop, whereas Disney takes you down the hill. When you go on your own, you get the bus schedule and can come back on your own when you want. Any questions, and I am happy to answer.
I heard you can buy a ticket book for the bus/ferry. I think 15 tickets. Where can I get this? And can it be shared by multiple people?

I heard you can buy a ticket book for the bus/ferry. I think 15 tickets. Where can I get this? And can it be shared by multiple people?
Right off the pier. There is a little visitor building.. Make sure to get the ticket before walking to the bus stop. I am not sure about the sharing, but I can't see why not. You just hand to the driver on the bus.

Got my room assignment today. Now we are getting close. Only need my dining time request taken care and we are all set.

Lucky! Still waiting on room assignment and Bermuda approval.
Still waiting on Bermuda to. But did have our online check in stuff approved yesterday. Hopefully you get your room soon. Happy with ours. Deck 7 mid ship. Even got connected rooms

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter