New Pin.....so bummed...

Red_Rider

Mouseketeer
I just got a new pin in my e-mail for Free Quick Service Dining from 2/28/10-7/3/10..... I was so hoping for one that I could apply to my trip in September, I'll just have to keep my fingers crossed for one!!! :)

i got that one too, i was sooo excited when i saw i had an email, and even more excited when i saw the offer!! but the excitement quickly ended when i saw the dates. it was totally wishful thinking to think there would already be a code like this for my December trip, but you never know where or when the magic will show up. i hope some people who can actually take advantage of it get the email !!

OMG thats a great deal, I LOVE any of the free dines, right now I got "Some% off" and am paying for dining plan OOP....heres to hoping for a PIN!! :cheer2:

Regarding blackout dates...this is the text of the e-mail that was sent. I don't see any blackout dates that I can see.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Disney
Wishing for an amazing Walt Disney World® family vacation?

Hungry for a Disney deal,
XXXXXXXX Family?

Good. Because we're about to offer you a great one...one that makes for a tasty and convenient way to enjoy Disney meals and snacks throughout your stay!

Enjoy the Disney Quick-Service
Dining Plan, FREE

when you purchase a 4-night/5-day non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package that include accommodations at select Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Theme Park tickets for stays most nights 2/28/10–7/3/10.

Enjoy savings of $127 per adult!

Check out the sample pricing for stays most nights 4/11/10–6/3/10 on these Disney Resort categories.

Select Disney
Value Resorts
$ 499 *
per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room.

Select Disney
Moderate Resorts
$ 655 *
per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room.

Select Disney
Deluxe Resorts
$ 942 *
per adult based on adult double occupancy in a standard room at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge or Disney's Wilderness Lodge.

Select Disney
Deluxe Villa Resorts
$ 987 *
per adult based on adult double occupancy in a studio with homelike amenities at Disney's Old Key West Resort or Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa.

*The number of packages available at these rates is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same package. Tickets are for one Theme Park per day and must be used within 14 days of first use. No group rates or other discounts apply. Offer is nontransferable. Advance reservations required.

Scurry and book through 4/30/10!
Book Now
or
Call 407-939-7931
or your Travel Agent.

Be ready with your PIN:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

With any of these packages, you'll enjoy:
Disney Quick-Service Dining Plan
Enjoy 2 Quick-service meals, 2 snacks and a refillable mug at over 50 select Walt Disney World restaurants. Excludes alcoholic beverages. Children ages 3–9 must order from children's menu if available.
Extra Magic Hours Benefit
Each day, one of the Theme Parks is open extra time to
enjoy select attractions. Valid Theme Park admission required.
Disney's Magical Express Service
Enjoy complimentary motor coach transportation between
Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel.
Complimentary motor coach transportation
throughout the Walt Disney World Resort.

What a tease....got this one too....saw free dining and got sooooo excited :cool1: ..... and then saw it was only until July:headache:

Need this for sept/oct:confused3

I got this email too. Can I add it to my package since I am already booked for those dates? I am actually booked for longer than 4 nights and am already doing the DDP. Is there any way I can take advantage of this deal and upgrade to table service? Also, we are getting the $300.00 gift card. I have no experience using pins!!

I got this email too. Can I add it to my package since I am already booked for those dates? I am actually booked for longer than 4 nights and am already doing the DDP. Is there any way I can take advantage of this deal and upgrade to table service? Also, we are getting the $300.00 gift card. I have no experience using pins!!

You could apply the pin (if your room type is still available) but would lose the GC promotion. It would have to be one or the other.

You would have to figure out if the savings of quick service ($31.99 per day x number of your guests x # of nights) is better. But, if you want to upgrade to DDP, it is about $10.00 more per adult, so your savings would really be $21.99 per day per adult, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!