New DVC Dooney & Bourke

Ms.Minnie

DIS Veteran
Cute bag, thanks for reporting. :flower1: Just what I don't need is another expensive Dooney & Bourke bag! I sure hope I don't get sucked in again! I wonder if it comes in different colors as some of the others do.

pkrieger2287

DVC Fan Contributor
Cute bag, thanks for reporting. :flower1: Just what I don't need is another expensive Dooney & Bourke bag! I sure hope I don't get sucked in again! I wonder if it comes in different colors as some of the others do.
My guess is they will expand the types of bags and options available in the coming weeks/months. I already messaged my wife to see which one she wanted. Lol

• mlittig

DIS Veteran
    I love the bright color but I am disappointed in the Boardwalk image :( It looks way to cartoony and I don't think it represents the Boardwalk at all :rolleyes1 I love the Old Key West picture :love:

b2k1121

Mouseketeer
    Is there any way to get AP or DVC discount on this? Doesn't seem like it applies through Shop Disney.

Castillo Mom

DIS Veteran
    I've been waiting for a Dooney & Bourke DVC design that I like and this is it! On my wish list for sure!

MICKIMINI

Love the Mouse!
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE have a crossbody version - in time for me next week....:love: One new bag a year, whatever!

moericus

Mouseketeer
    I know a certain happy wife after her Mother informed her that the Aulani bag was too summer-y.

That lavender purple-ishly color is beautiful in person.

DianeW

Worshipping at the shrine of the corporate Mouse
    Anyone know if they're able to use either their DVC discount or AP discount on the Shop Disney app for these?

Mommb

DIS Veteran
    ShopDisney is showing a 20% off discount available on DVC bags.
    Yes, I was just able to purchase the DVC Dooney & Bourke bags at 20% off by going into Shop Disney through the DVC member site. (It may also work if you go directly to Shop Disney, but I didn’t try.) This is a change from 2 weeks ago, when I could not get the DVC discount to show up on the purses at all.

Where'sPiglet?

DIS Veteran
    I was waffling between the tote and the satchel. The tote is currently sold out online.

I ordered the satchel this morning.

Sandisw

I just got the new DVC design in the satchel from my kids for my birthday! So excited!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS